There are 197 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Flex Spot: SimsWalker or Hightower

Flex Spot: SimsWalker or Hightower

• crzy
  • Veteran
I'm trying to figure out which player to start in the flex spot.

This is a PPR league and Tim Hightower has more receptions (20) so far this season than Sims-Walker. Walker, however, has been finding the endzone with regularity the past couple weeks.

Another option is Jerricho Cotchery, but with his injury status this week, I'm not going to play him. Cotchery goes against the Dolphins on Monday Night.
i'd go with sims-walker
Sims-Walker. Cardinal offense hasnt used Hightower as much and they are giving Beanie Wells more touches.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Sims-Walker. Cardinal offense hasnt used Hightower as much and they are giving Beanie Wells more touches.

Beanie Wells got 2 carries last game and the game before that fumbled twice
Hightower for me
Originally posted by crzy:

Whereas Hightower was kept back to block. Basically Hightower hasnt been used the same since the season started with their new OC.
  • crzy
  • Veteran

Whereas Hightower was kept back to block. Basically Hightower hasnt been used the same since the season started with their new OC.

Hightower has gotten a bulk of all the carries and he leads the Cardinals in receptions (this is a PPR league).

He's gotten more carries than Beanie in every game, and I don't see why he wouldn't get double digit carries against Houston.
Sims-Walker
Hightower

Houston has a horrible run D....any opposing RB has gone wild on them every week.

Start Hightower
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Hightower

Houston has a horrible run D....any opposing RB has gone wild on them every week.

Start Hightower

I'm playing against you, so your opinion is....

I'm starting Sims Walker

Beanie does scare me a bit, I'll admit.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Hightower

Start Hightower

I'm playing against you, so your opinion is....

I'm starting Sims Walker

Beanie does scare me a bit, I'll admit.

Oh i didnt know....start Sims Walker! Or, Hightower......hmmmmmmm.....