LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 229 users in the forums

WR Help

I need to select 2 out of the 4. I have Welker, Owens, Holmes and Garcon. Any thoughts are appreciated.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Welker and Santonio

I'd stay away from the Bills passing offense and Peyton Manning likes to spread the ball around.
Originally posted by crzy:
Welker and Santonio

I'd stay away from the Bills passing offense and Peyton Manning likes to spread the ball around.

Agreed for Welker. The Bills O-line right now makes the Niners O-line look pro-bowl worthy. Stick with Welker even if he is listed as questionable. He played last week and still did decent on his bum knee.

However I like my chances with Garcon. Titans secondary is not playing well, and Garcon being a deep threat is too hard to pass up.

[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Oct 10, 2009 at 13:47:47 ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by crzy:
Welker and Santonio

Agreed for Welker. The Bills O-line right now makes the Niners O-line look pro-bowl worthy. Stick with Welker even if he is listed as questionable. He played last week and still did decent on his bum knee.

However I like my chances with Garcon. Titans secondary is not playing well, and Garcon being a deep threat is too hard to pass up.

Garcon over Holmes at Detroit?
Would you still start Santonio if you have Miller at TE too? I think I'm putting to much of my fantasy luck on the Steelers offense.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Would you still start Santonio if you have Miller at TE too? I think I'm putting to much of my fantasy luck on the Steelers offense.

They're playing the Lions who cannot stop the pass.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Holmes & Garcon
Share 49ersWebzone