There are 149 users in the forums

QB Quandry

QB Quandry

So this is Rodgers' bye week and I have to pick up a QB. What do you guys think? Only conflict of interest with Shaun Hill is I have Vernon Davis starting and the guy I am playing has Glen Coffee. So that is tricky cause if Coffee does good and I have Shaun then I am screwed twice.
Originally posted by Youngone:
So this is Rodgers' bye week and I have to pick up a QB. What do you guys think? Only conflict of interest with Shaun Hill is I have Vernon Davis starting and the guy I am playing has Glen Coffee. So that is tricky cause if Coffee does good and I have Shaun then I am screwed twice.

I do not like Sanches @ Miami
I do not like Campbell (although others on here disagree)

If Matty starts this sunday, he should be the choice. If not I'd go with Collins
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Hill or Cambell.
I just don't like how Hill is connected to Coffee and Vernon but I guess Vernon is his best target but then again I am tying my points up on two guys to get it done. Cambell goes up against Carolina so I figure it could prove fruitful
Coffee has never scored a TD, and i think it's more likely he catches one than runs it in. Look at it this way. If Hill throws one to Coffee your covered
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'd go Shaun Hill. You'll get only 200 yards but probably 2 TD's.
Share 49ersWebzone