Who to start?

The layout is:

2 RB
2 WR
1 W/R
My players:

RB - Gore (out), Coffee, Tashard Choice, Rashard Mendenhall
WR - Anquan Boldin, Steve Smith (NYG), Roddy White, Lee Evans, Josh Morgan

RB I was thinking Coffee and Mendenhall; WR I was thinking Smith and Boldin.. Who should be the flex?

I know I can't play homerism when doing FF, but I feel that White may have a rough day, and Morgan is kind of unknown as far as production.. Logical choice is Evans then going against Cleveland?
Don't discount Choice going against KC. I think he'll still see a good amount of touches especially if the game gets out of hand.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by djb49:
The layout is:

2 RB
2 WR
1 W/R
My players:

RB - Gore (out), Coffee, Tashard Choice, Rashard Mendenhall
WR - Anquan Boldin, Steve Smith (NYG), Roddy White, Lee Evans, Josh Morgan

RB I was thinking Coffee and Mendenhall; WR I was thinking Smith and Boldin.. Who should be the flex?

I know I can't play homerism when doing FF, but I feel that White may have a rough day, and Morgan is kind of unknown as far as production.. Logical choice is Evans then going against Cleveland?
Thanks guys.. I've read that Marion Barber will be getting the start though.. So, krizay, you suggest not starting Coffee? Is the Atlanta run-D that good or just not a lot of faith in Coffee/Niners o-line?

On a side note: Can't wait for Gore to be back and 100%.. it'll be much easier to choose my RB..
Is Harrison from the Browns available in FA
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by djb49:
Thanks guys.. I've read that Marion Barber will be getting the start though.. So, krizay, you suggest not starting Coffee? Is the Atlanta run-D that good or just not a lot of faith in Coffee/Niners o-line?

On a side note: Can't wait for Gore to be back and 100%.. it'll be much easier to choose my RB..
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'd start Coffee and Mendenhall and the same receivers as krizay.

Why start a backup (Choice) when you can start a starter who will get 20 carries guaranteed (Coffee).

Coffee hasn't been all that impressive, but he'll guaranteed to get at least 80 yards and could sneak into the endzone.
Share 49ersWebzone