There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Matt Ryan (49ers) or Brett Favre (Rams)

Matt Ryan (49ers) or Brett Favre (Rams)

hmmmmmmm?
double the fun if ryan sucks balls. 49ers do good, and fantasy team does good.

start favre
start favre for principle purposes.. cmon man.. we're all rooting for ryan NOT to go off
ryan vs your favorite team, and a top defense

or favre vs a rival and a horrible defense


you s**ttin me?
was this thread meant as sarcasm?
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
was this thread meant as sarcasm?

No, but I have mixed emotions because I am still pissed at Favre. But I know he is the better start.
Is this a joke?
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
was this thread meant as sarcasm?

No, but I have mixed emotions because I am still pissed at Favre. But I know he is the better start.

just look at it as punking the Rams................
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
start favre for principle purposes.. cmon man.. we're all rooting for ryan NOT to go off
Favre < 6 points
Ryan > 20 points

I lost my first game this season.
  • TheHitman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Chief:
Favre < 6 points
Ryan > 20 points

I lost my first game this season.

Yah, a bunch of bad advice from "Veterans" that made me lose my first fantasy game in my money league, a 49er ass kicking by the Falcons, my daughter has a sinus infection and a heavy argument with my new girlfriend.


Yesterday sucked!
Originally posted by Chief:
Yah, a bunch of bad advice from "Veterans" that made me lose my first fantasy game in my money league, a 49er ass kicking by the Falcons, my daughter has a sinus infection and a heavy argument with my new girlfriend.


Yesterday sucked!

Hope your kid gets better but.............
I made this same mistake going with Favre over Ryan but luckily i still held on for the win. It wasn't looking pretty up by 11 with only Bironas vs Reggie Wayne left in a PPR league. Bironas booted 4 40+ FGs and Wayne luckily enough dropped a TD at the end of the game that would have won it for him. *whew*
  • TheHitman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
I made this same mistake going with Favre over Ryan but luckily i still held on for the win. It wasn't looking pretty up by 11 with only Bironas vs Reggie Wayne left in a PPR league. Bironas booted 4 40+ FGs and Wayne luckily enough dropped a TD at the end of the game that would have won it for him. *whew*

How many people who own Favre also own Ryan? My bud made this same decision in his league and went with Favre. Now he's kicking himself.