There are 151 users in the forums

What crappy QB do i pick up?

Originally posted by marshniners24:

dawg watching you get butthurt was funny as f**k

Apparently it wasn't so obvious that I was making a joke, you shall forever be known as the 15-year old who sucks at sex, even when you're 40.

I guess puberty hits really hard at once you turn 16
Originally posted by Conejo:

Apparently it wasn't so obvious that I was making a joke, you shall forever be known as the 15-year old who sucks at sex, even when you're 40.

Its a little over-used. Whenever I come up with a good point someone allways bring it up, it was funny the first 1,000 times. That wasnt even the original thread title i changed it to amuse you 30+ year olds who sit on computers all day.

[ Edited by marshniners24 on Oct 8, 2009 at 23:19:40 ]

Its a little over-used. Whenever I come up with a good point someone allways bring it up, it was funny the first 1,000 times. That wasnt even the original thread title i changed it to amuse you 30+ year olds who sit on computers all day.

Again, it'll forever be used, much like "WillisTheWall" will forever be remembered as the BJ guy from this days as Smith2Davis (which teaches you, even if you switch your zone handle [DON'T DO IT] you'll still just be remembered from being "the 15 year old who sucks at sex"

If you get mad about it, it'll only make people say it more, you should just be cool about it. I didn't say it with any means to put you down, it was more of a joke (my style of posting) whether you understood it was a joke or not, really no reason to get all worked up.

Again, it'll forever be used, much like "WillisTheWall" will forever be remembered as the BJ guy from this days as Smith2Davis (which teaches you, even if you switch your zone handle [DON'T DO IT] you'll still just be remembered from being "the 15 year old who sucks at sex"

If you get mad about it, it'll only make people say it more, you should just be cool about it. I didn't say it with any means to put you down, it was more of a joke (my style of posting) whether you understood it was a joke or not, really no reason to get all worked up.

I understood that it was a joke, and Im not mad about that, more frustrated becuase no one will ever read or take my posts seriously, they will just see it and be like hey "15 year olds suck at sex". Which to me it is pointless and a waste of my time to be on the zone posting just for something like that to happen. And I LOVE the zone, this is where I get most of my info, and it also happens to be extremely funny(Go figure). You probablly dont understand. Just forget it.

I understood that it was a joke, and Im not mad about that, more frustrated becuase no one will ever read or take my posts seriously, they will just see it and be like hey "15 year olds suck at sex". Which to me it is pointless and a waste of my time to be on the zone posting just for something like that to happen. And I LOVE the zone, this is where I get most of my info, and it also happens to be extremely funny(Go figure). You probablly dont understand. Just forget it.

lol, I made the joke but I took your post seriously
Sorry for the thread jack 49erfeeeever808

Back to the subject....

p.s. im thinking about changing my name to 15yearoldsuckatsex
russell... he's due for a 50% completion game
Wow guess I was wronge about Anderson. Hopefully you didnt listen to the 16 year old who sucks at sex. He has got me -2 pts so far!

Yes!

Wow guess I was wronge about Anderson. Hopefully you didnt listen to the 16 year old who sucks at sex. He has got me -2 pts so far!

Yes!

lol, i went with Collins.
Share 49ersWebzone