Originally posted by AmpLee:
I'd go with Campbell. He is coming off a good week.
There are 527 users in the forums
What crappy QB do i pick up?
- 1 2
Oct 7, 2009 at 5:27 PM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,137
Oct 7, 2009 at 6:16 PM
- cubanb
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,971
I'd go with Seneca Wallace is Hasselbeck sits.
Oct 7, 2009 at 6:19 PM
- vrabbit
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,953
Collins
Oct 7, 2009 at 6:53 PM
- krizay
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,585
Originally posted by Conejo:
Collins
Oct 7, 2009 at 9:23 PM
- phatbutskinny
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,247
Campbell
Oct 7, 2009 at 9:26 PM
- YungBird
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,475
Originally posted by krizay:Originally posted by Conejo:
Collins
Oct 7, 2009 at 9:29 PM
- marshulk
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,242
I'd say Derek Anderson, Idk but i feel he will have a good game, maybe not so much now that he doesnt have Braylon but he was garbage anyway.
Oct 7, 2009 at 11:03 PM
- 49erfeeeever808
- Veteran
- Posts: 31,326
thanks for the input guys. good thing i got a couple more days to decide
Oct 7, 2009 at 11:22 PM
- vrabbit
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,953
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I'd say Derek Anderson, Idk but i feel he will have a good game, maybe not so much now that he doesnt have Braylon but he was garbage anyway.
15 year old who sucks at sex giving FF advice
Oct 7, 2009 at 11:50 PM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,137
Originally posted by Conejo:Originally posted by marshniners24:
I'd say Derek Anderson, Idk but i feel he will have a good game, maybe not so much now that he doesnt have Braylon but he was garbage anyway.
15 year old who sucks at sex giving FF advice
I know, wtf
Oct 8, 2009 at 4:45 PM
- 49erfeeeever808
- Veteran
- Posts: 31,326
well looks like hasselbeck is gonna play........
Oct 8, 2009 at 9:02 PM
- marshulk
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,242
Originally posted by RonMexico:Originally posted by Conejo:Originally posted by marshniners24:
I'd say Derek Anderson, Idk but i feel he will have a good game, maybe not so much now that he doesnt have Braylon but he was garbage anyway.
15 year old who sucks at sex giving FF advice
I know, wtf
That was in the past I am now 16 and your belief about my abilitys is irrelevant. Last FF season I won a league of 15 people me of course being the youngest and pocketed $500 and a huge trophey thank you very much.
Oct 8, 2009 at 10:04 PM
- 49erfeeeever808
- Veteran
- Posts: 31,326
Oct 8, 2009 at 10:26 PM
- NorCaL9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,329
Originally posted by marshniners24:Originally posted by RonMexico:Originally posted by Conejo:Originally posted by marshniners24:
I'd say Derek Anderson, Idk but i feel he will have a good game, maybe not so much now that he doesnt have Braylon but he was garbage anyway.
15 year old who sucks at sex giving FF advice
I know, wtf
That was in the past I am now 16 and your belief about my abilitys is irrelevant. Last FF season I won a league of 15 people me of course being the youngest and pocketed $500 and a huge trophey thank you very much.
dude, you were born in 1993!?! f**k!! I was born in 1983 and i still feel hella young...wow!!
- 1 2