There are 618 users in the forums
McNabb or Flacco
Oct 7, 2009 at 6:18 PM
- cubanb
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,971
McNabb
Oct 7, 2009 at 10:43 PM
- crzy
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 40,285
You have to go Flacco here
Oct 7, 2009 at 11:51 PM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,124
Originally posted by crzy:
You have to go Flacco here
this
Oct 11, 2009 at 11:43 AM
- bayarealuv
- Veteran
- Posts: 57,792
you b*****ds.. i started flacco 
halftime.. mcnabb 3 td's

halftime.. mcnabb 3 td's
Oct 11, 2009 at 4:38 PM
- cubanb
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,971
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
you b*****ds.. i started flacco
halftime.. mcnabb 3 td's
I told ya
Oct 12, 2009 at 10:52 AM
- bayarealuv
- Veteran
- Posts: 57,792
Originally posted by cubanb:Originally posted by bayarealuv:
you b*****ds.. i started flacco
halftime.. mcnabb 3 td's
I told ya
i still won luckily.. but that mos def would have given me a few more points
Oct 12, 2009 at 12:01 PM
- TheHitman
- Info N/A
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
you b*****ds.. i started flacco
halftime.. mcnabb 3 td's
LOL... I'm not sold on Flacco or the Ravens offense. I got several offers last week that included Flacco because I needed a QB. They're just too hot and cold, and that entire passing game is going to disappear depending on the week.