There are 206 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

M. Sims-Walker

Should I drop Roy Williams for him? Currently Roy is my 4th WR behind Randy Moss, Steve Smith (NY), and Anquan Boldin.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
I wouldn't drop Roy Williams
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Should I drop Roy Williams for him? Currently Roy is my 4th WR behind Randy Moss, Steve Smith (NY), and Anquan Boldin.

Don't drop him but pick him up if he's available, drop someone else
Ok, so I picked up Sims-Walker for my extra roster spot I need to use to grab a TE this week (I have a lot of bye's). So now I have an extra couple days to decide between dropping him or Roy Williams for a TE this week. So far all votes are to keep Roy Williams. Anybody think Sims-Walker has more value from here on out? Keep in mind this is for my fourth WR spot, so it's merely a luxury to have one or the other.
I think Roy Williams is falling further and further out of favor with Romo and the Dallas offense while Sims Walker is taking hold as Jags #1 receiver. Roy had 1 pass thrown his way in the 4th quarter and he almost got killed trying to catch it. Most of the passes went to Crayton and Hurd. I would definitely take Sims Walker over Williams because hes consistently going to perform. I do think Williams might have a bit more value in trades if youre looking to wheel in deal in the near future.
Go with Sims-Walker, Williams and Romo just arent on the same page.

[ Edited by marshniners24 on Oct 10, 2009 at 22:33:13 ]
INACTIVE? WHAT KINDA BS? i had this fool starting in two leagues
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
INACTIVE? WHAT KINDA BS? i had this fool starting in two leagues

Same with me. WTF
  • TheHitman
  • Info N/A
Ya GOTTA check your lineup Sunday morning at 9am religiously. These guys post everything really early and often. Check everyone the day of in case someone sprains a vajayjay in warm-ups.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx