Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 604 users in the forums

Trade advice T.Jones for D. Jackson

  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,585
You're pretty much going to be hurting no matter what you do. Just shifting your problem.


I suppose i'd do it for 2 reasons. It's easier to find a WR than a RB. Plus Welker > than any RB you have to start at #2.

2nd reason. Will he be this effective with McNabb as with Kolb?

Pull the trigger and pickup better WR trash than what you have on the bench.
  • John82Taylor
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by krizay:
You're pretty much going to be hurting no matter what you do. Just shifting your problem.


I suppose i'd do it for 2 reasons. It's easier to find a WR than a RB. Plus Welker > than any RB you have to start at #2.

2nd reason. Will he be this effective with McNabb as with Kolb?

Pull the trigger and pickup better WR trash than what you have on the bench.

Excellant point!!...yeah I'm gonna do that
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone