Originally posted by marshniners24:
Whats his value?
I have Drew Brees as my starting QB and Flacco as my backup, and this guy in my league wants Flacco.
My team needs RB and WR help.
My RB/WRs are:
MJD/Cedric Benson/Fred Jackson
and
Kevin Walter/Santonio Holmes/Pierre Garcon/Dwayne Bowe
Its standard scoring, and a non ppr league.
In order for me to trade him in gonna ask for a lot.
His players im interested in are:
RB: Pierre Thomas
WR: Randy Moss
WR: Anquan Boldin
Of those player what could I get?
I'd either ask for both Pierre and Moss or Pierre and Boldin.
Whats your take?
I think you need WR help more than RB help if you start 2 RB/WR.
But I'd offer Joe Flacco/Pierre Garcon for Anquan Boldin and maybe a RB2 if he bites. Having Flacco is really a luxury for you at this point with Brees starting for you.
Flacco/Bowe for Boldin/Thomas
Flacco/Garcon for Moss/RB2/3