LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Joe Flacco

Whats his value?

I have Drew Brees as my starting QB and Flacco as my backup, and this guy in my league wants Flacco.

My team needs RB and WR help.

My RB/WRs are:
MJD/Cedric Benson/Fred Jackson
and
Kevin Walter/Santonio Holmes/Pierre Garcon/Dwayne Bowe

Its standard scoring, and a non ppr league.
In order for me to trade him in gonna ask for a lot.

His players im interested in are:

RB: Pierre Thomas
WR: Randy Moss
WR: Anquan Boldin

Of those player what could I get?
I'd either ask for both Pierre and Moss or Pierre and Boldin.

Whats your take?
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Whats his value?

I have Drew Brees as my starting QB and Flacco as my backup, and this guy in my league wants Flacco.

My RB/WRs are:
and

Whats your take?

I think you need WR help more than RB help if you start 2 RB/WR.

But I'd offer Joe Flacco/Pierre Garcon for Anquan Boldin and maybe a RB2 if he bites. Having Flacco is really a luxury for you at this point with Brees starting for you.

Flacco/Bowe for Boldin/Thomas
Flacco/Garcon for Moss/RB2/3
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Whats his value?

My RB/WRs are:
and

Whats your take?

I think you need WR help more than RB help if you start 2 RB/WR.

But I'd offer Joe Flacco/Pierre Garcon for Anquan Boldin and maybe a RB2 if he bites. Having Flacco is really a luxury for you at this point with Brees starting for you.

Flacco/Bowe for Boldin/Thomas
Flacco/Garcon for Moss/RB2/3

Thanks dude. I agree with everything you said. I will offer Flacco and Bowe cause he's a huge cheifs fan. Stupid homer!
He actually just offered me addai and boldin for flacco and bowe

Hmmm..value-wise, I think he's getting the better end of the deal considering Addai is in a timeshare with Brown and probably could lose more and more goal-line touches to him. But again, Flacco is a luxury for you... and Boldin would look real good as your WR1, considering he's played just as well as Fitz when healthy over the past few years. Take into account he's also had his bye week so he's a lock to start for you the rest of the season.

If he initially offered you Addai/Boldin, I'd try to counter instead for Boldin/Thomas and see if he bites...if not Addai/Boldin should be fine. You're a lock to start MJD/Benson/Boldin every week. Couple that with Brees and you're golden.
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:

Hmmm..value-wise, I think he's getting the better end of the deal considering Addai is in a timeshare with Brown and probably could lose more and more goal-line touches to him. But again, Flacco is a luxury for you... and Boldin would look real good as your WR1, considering he's played just as well as Fitz when healthy over the past few years. Take into account he's also had his bye week so he's a lock to start for you the rest of the season.

If he initially offered you Addai/Boldin, I'd try to counter instead for Boldin/Thomas and see if he bites...if not Addai/Boldin should be fine. You're a lock to start MJD/Benson/Boldin every week. Couple that with Brees and you're golden.

Yea I agree he is getting the better of the trade but I have the better team. I tried to offer him Boldin/Thomas but he wouldnt do it. So he then countered with the Addai/Boldin trade. Actually a point you brought up how Boldin allready has had his bye is a big reason I did this trade.
Share 49ersWebzone