LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

RB Dilemma

Well the league I'm in pretty much sucks because of roster requirements. I'm only allowed to have 3 RB's on my roster. With that said I'm forced to keep two kickers and two defenses all year long. This is the first year this league has only allowed 3 RB's, previously we were allowed 4.

My dilemma right now is I have Stephen Jackson, Fred Jackson and Willie Parker. Not the greatest but it's been pretty reliable for the most part because of how Fred has been playing. Both the Jacksons' have a bye in week 7 so that makes it a little tougher.

With Marshawn back I was leaning towards picking up Julius Jones(also a week 7 bye but plays IND this week compared to Jackson @Miami) and Glen Coffee is available. I'd rather not give up on Parker this early in the season. He seems to be getting over the hamstring problem after he played well last weekend.

This league is a PPR league and also awards nicely on long Tds(which are impossible to predict obviously). Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Well the league I'm in pretty much sucks because of roster requirements. I'm only allowed to have 3 RB's on my roster. With that said I'm forced to keep two kickers and two defenses all year long. This is the first year this league has only allowed 3 RB's, previously we were allowed 4.

My dilemma right now is I have Stephen Jackson, Fred Jackson and Willie Parker. Not the greatest but it's been pretty reliable for the most part because of how Fred has been playing. Both the Jacksons' have a bye in week 7 so that makes it a little tougher.

With Marshawn back I was leaning towards picking up Julius Jones(also a week 7 bye but plays IND this week compared to Jackson @Miami) and Glen Coffee is available. I'd rather not give up on Parker this early in the season. He seems to be getting over the hamstring problem after he played well last weekend.

This league is a PPR league and also awards nicely on long Tds(which are impossible to predict obviously). Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

isn't Parker doubtful this week? I was about to say you should drop Fred til I saw it was ppr, I think Coffee would be a nice pickup
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

isn't Parker doubtful this week? I was about to say you should drop Fred til I saw it was ppr, I think Coffee would be a nice pickup

Yep, Parker has a turf toe injury so I'm a little concerned about that. They seem to linger so that's another reason I'm worried about my RB's.

I was going to pick up Coffee but not sure to drop if i should even drop anyone. Just wish i wouldn't have drafted Parker though because I'd hate to give up on my 4th-5th round pick this early in the season.
Share 49ersWebzone