There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is this a fair trade?

So another owner offered me this trade:

He offered me Coffee( i have gore on my team), Mario Manningham, and 4th round pick next year for Calvin Johnson.
Originally posted by NINERFORLIFE12:

He offered me Coffee( i have gore on my team), Mario Manningham, and 4th round pick next year for Calvin Johnson.

I wouldnt do it. I think Calvin and Stafford are going to get more comfortable with each other and CJ is one of the top 3 receivers in FB in my opinion. I just dont think getting a backup and an unproven WR is worth it.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I wouldnt do it. I think Calvin and Stafford are going to get more comfortable with each other and CJ is one of the top 3 receivers in FB in my opinion. I just dont think getting a backup and an unproven WR is worth it.

this
What about Desean Jackson and Coffee for Calvin Johnson.

No 4th round pick or Manningham

It's basically Jackson for Johnson, Coffee isn't worth much after Gore comes back and I'm sure he's going to be dropped..unless of course Gore gets hurt again. I wouldn't do it
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

It's basically Jackson for Johnson, Coffee isn't worth much after Gore comes back and I'm sure he's going to be dropped..unless of course Gore gets hurt again. I wouldn't do it

AGREE. That would just be a really bad deal for you.