LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 243 users in the forums

quarterback dilemma

ok so I have 2 decent quarterbacks on my roster and both are playing vanilla passing defenses this week. I have Matt Schaub vs. Raiders and Mark Sanchez vs. Saints. I am reluctant to go ahead with Schaub (obviously the raiders suck) but the way the saints offense scores Sanchez might have to throw for 300 yards. Their passing defense is worse than the raiders as well. What do you guys think?
Originally posted by routebd15:
ok so I have 2 decent quarterbacks on my roster and both are playing vanilla passing defenses this week. I have Matt Schaub vs. Raiders and Mark Sanchez vs. Saints. I am reluctant to go ahead with Schaub (obviously the raiders suck) but the way the saints offense scores Sanchez might have to throw for 300 yards. Their passing defense is worse than the raiders as well. What do you guys think?

I'd go with Schaub
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I like Schaub as well. He's on a roll. I have a similar dilemma. Schaub home against Raiders or Aaron Rodgers at Vikings.

I'd still go with Schaub, remember the Bengals had like 5 sacks against the Packers so that o line is struggling, I see the Vikings D Line giving Rodgers trouble.
I have Schaub as well and plan on playing him. My other QB is Orton who does have a favorable home matchup with Dallas but I still am going with Schaub. He is just someone that has to start 90% of the time.
Share 49ersWebzone