There are 556 users in the forums
What to do at Flex
Sep 26, 2009 at 4:22 PM
- HomestarRunner
- Homsar
- Posts: 12,861
Aw come on guys I'm really stuck here. No advice?
Sep 26, 2009 at 4:29 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Derrick Ward
Sep 26, 2009 at 4:39 PM
- Leathaface
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,736
Ward or Moreno...
probably Ward.
probably Ward.
Sep 26, 2009 at 5:14 PM
- Dino
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,425
Originally posted by jrg:
Derrick Ward
Sep 26, 2009 at 5:26 PM
- HomestarRunner
- Homsar
- Posts: 12,861
Wow, I have to say I'm surprised. I like Ward, but splitting carries against the Giants D? 
Do you guys think Ward is that good, or that my bench just sucks that bad?

Do you guys think Ward is that good, or that my bench just sucks that bad?
Sep 27, 2009 at 1:41 AM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by HomestarRunner:
Wow, I have to say I'm surprised. I like Ward, but splitting carries against the Giants D?
Do you guys think Ward is that good, or that my bench just sucks that bad?
You bench is pretty bad.
Sep 27, 2009 at 6:04 AM
- InfiniteEight
- Veteran
- Posts: 737
Originally posted by HomestarRunner:
Wow, I have to say I'm surprised. I like Ward, but splitting carries against the Giants D?
Do you guys think Ward is that good, or that my bench just sucks that bad?
1) No one (on here) will say start C. Taylor going against the Niners.. Our D really has been doing well anyway..
2) Oakland's D, in my opinion, has actually done decent (I don't know the numbers), but I've watched their two games, and they seem to do okay against opposing offenses..
3) I don't know much about the Houston guy..

So, I'd say Ward.. Plus, I read that Raheem Morris will be starting Ward.. So he should see a bit more carries than Cadillac unless Cadillac does amazing or the run gets stuffed.. Ending on this note, the Giants D is pretty banged up.. I expect to see both offenses scoring high against one another (NYG vs. TB)..
Sep 28, 2009 at 7:05 AM
- HomestarRunner
- Homsar
- Posts: 12,861
Went with Kevin Walter. 96 yards, 7 catches, and a TD
With the exception of Ward my bench had a good week which is encouraging.
With the exception of Ward my bench had a good week which is encouraging.