There are 288 users in the forums

2nd WR

Here are my WR's and I need to start 2. My 3rd RB is my flex

Andre Johnson (obvious)

Ted Ginn Jr (at SD)
Brandon Marshall (at Oak)
Santana Moss (at Det)
Donnie Avery (home GB)

Tough call for me. I have Moss in right now but not confident. What you think??????
  • dman
  • Veteran
Ginn was sweet last week, might be a bit of a gamble but he looks like Pennington's main target.

And SD's defense isnt that great right now.

Id go with junior.
Santana Moss is due & he's going against the best team he can do it against. I'd go with Moss
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Santana Moss is due & he's going against the best team he can do it against. I'd go with Moss

That's what I thought last week versus the Rams.

Santana Moss is a waiting to happen. But if you get lucky and start him those 2 weeks where he goes off. Then you're .

the odds are to

I can't stand this dude. I can't stand Jason Campbell really I guess but either way
Originally posted by krizay:

Santana Moss is a waiting to happen. But if you get lucky and start him those 2 weeks where he goes off. Then you're .

the odds are to

I can't stand this dude. I can't stand Jason Campbell really I guess but either way

Wash only has 1 offensive TD all year. I wouldnt count on moss at all.
I like Ginn out of those four.

Campbell has been a no show so far for getting his receivers the ball in the endzone, Rams are sad, and I'm betting Marshall sees a ton of Asomugha.
  • CleffedUp
  • Info N/A
These are some equally bad choices, so I'd go with the guy with the highest theoretical ceiling: Moss.
Originally posted by MadMartz:

the odds are to

Wash only has 1 offensive TD all year. I wouldnt count on moss at all.

I'd still start Moss

Marshall is going to be locked down by Nmandi & Ginn drops TD's
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Sep 25, 2009 at 4:49 PM ]

the odds are to

LOL I feel your pain brother. I currently have Moss penciled in as my number two WR. He clearly isn't going to be reliable but will surly have a big game here and there and does seem due for one against Detroit.

Since all of those choices seem like a roll of the dice, I'd say I'd roll the dice on Moss. He could go off for a 100 yard day, and a TD score... or he might yield one catch for 7 yards. Lets hope the former turns out to be the case.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

the odds are to

LOL looks like today was a . Of course I take him out of my flex position for caddy and his whole one carry in the 1st half.

Gotta love fantasy football.

I told you guys to start Moss, glad I did
Originally posted by HomestarRunner:

the odds are to

LOL I feel your pain brother. I currently have Moss penciled in as my number two WR. He clearly isn't going to be reliable but will surly have a big game here and there and does seem due for one against Detroit.

Since all of those choices seem like a roll of the dice, I'd say I'd roll the dice on Moss. He could go off for a 100 yard day, and a TD score... or he might yield one catch for 7 yards. Lets hope the former turns out to be the case.

Share 49ersWebzone