There are 399 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Steve Smith (NY)

Non PPR

Should I play the hot hand and insert him into my flex position? Currently I have Roy Williams in that spot. Randy Moss and Boldin are my other two starters.

Also help me pick two RB's for this week. Tim Hightower, Reggie Bush, Knowshon Moreno, LT, and LJ. Surprisingly enough I'm leaning towards Hightower and Bush.
colts d didn't do a good job of stopping the run, i'd go with hightower too
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Non PPR

Should I play the hot hand and insert him into my flex position? Currently I have Roy Williams in that spot. Randy Moss and Boldin are my other two starters.

Also help me pick two RB's for this week. Tim Hightower, Reggie Bush, Knowshon Moreno, LT, and LJ. Surprisingly enough I'm leaning towards Hightower and Bush.

LT looks like he'll be out again.

Personally i'd go Moreno and LJ at RB.

as 4 WR's I like all 4 this week.
[ Edited by krizay on Sep 24, 2009 at 10:17 AM ]
Originally posted by krizay:
Non PPR

LY looks like he'll be out again.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=LY&aq=f&aqi=g10&oq=&fp=69ff31901b811ad

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Conejo:
Non PPR

L.Y. = Last Year

as in this is LT's last year being drafted as a RB1
Non PPR

L.Y. = Last Year

I'm so pissed about LT. I really didn't want him, but he was at the bottom of my first tier RB's when my pick came up and was all that was left. Hopefully one of my other RB's steps up and fills the void. Hightower has been a pleasant surprise, but as the season rolls along, I see Beanie Wells getting more carries. I like Bush this week because it looks like Bell will be out and Pierre Thomas might still not be at full speed. LJ is going against the Eagles so that matchup worries me a bit and I want to give Moreno a little more time before deciding to play him. But I'm open to reasons why I should start those guys.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Non PPR

L.Y. = Last Year

I'm so pissed about LT. I really didn't want him, but he was at the bottom of my first tier RB's when my pick came up and was all that was left. Hopefully one of my other RB's steps up and fills the void. Hightower has been a pleasant surprise, but as the season rolls along, I see Beanie Wells getting more carries. I like Bush this week because it looks like Bell will be out and Pierre Thomas might still not be at full speed. LJ is going against the Eagles so that matchup worries me a bit and I want to give Moreno a little more time before deciding to play him. But I'm open to reasons why I should start those guys.

Because

Quote:
According to beat writer Jeff Duncan, Saints RB Lynell Hamilton took the first-team reps during Wednesday's practice and expects a "heavy" workload Sunday against the Bills.

Moreno looked good last week versus Cleveland and has Oak this wee. They gave him nearly twice as many carries as Buckhalter.

As for Hightower and LJ it could really go either way. I just think LJ will out perform Hightower no real reason why I feel that way.
Non PPR

L.Y. = Last Year

Because

Quote:
According to beat writer Jeff Duncan, Saints RB Lynell Hamilton took the first-team reps during Wednesday's practice and expects a "heavy" workload Sunday against the Bills.

Moreno looked good last week versus Cleveland and has Oak this wee. They gave him nearly twice as many carries as Buckhalter.

As for Hightower and LJ it could really go either way. I just think LJ will out perform Hightower no real reason why I feel that way.

Surprisingly, Oakland has looked good against the run. Nice little nugget about the Saints though.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Non PPR

L.Y. = Last Year

Because

Quote:

Surprisingly, Oakland has looked good against the run. Nice little nugget about the Saints though.

13 carries 55 yards and a TD for LT
24 carries 78 yards and 3 catches for 41 yards for LJ
Non PPR

L.Y. = Last Year

Because

Quote:

3.5 YPC between those two runners against the Raiders run D. It's not like the Raiders run D of old where RB's are trucking all over them.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Non PPR

L.Y. = Last Year

Because

Quote:

3.5 YPC between those two runners against the Raiders run D. It's not like the Raiders run D of old where RB's are trucking all over them.

M bad. Didn't know your league awarded points for ypc.