LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Interesting dilema

I have Palmer and GB's D, but with Cincy playing GB this Sunday, it's a conflict of interest to start both.

So here's what I can choose from:

Start Palmer vs. GB's D and pick up WSH's D vs. the Rams

or

Start Favre vs. Detroit and use GB's D vs. Cincy.

All thoughts welcomed.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
I have Palmer and GB's D, but with Cincy playing GB this Sunday, it's a conflict of interest to start both.

So here's what I can choose from:

Start Palmer vs. GB's D and pick up WSH's D vs. the Rams

or

Start Favre vs. Detroit and use GB's D vs. Cincy.

All thoughts welcomed.

Well simple answer. Start who ever you think will score more between Farve and Palmer. I'd choose Farve.

Start whoever you think will score more between Washington D and Green Bay D. I'd choose Green Bay's D.

Don' ever worry about a player playing the 9ers or going against a defense you have. ALWAYS START THE PLAYER YOU THINK WILL GET YOU THE MOST POINTS.
  • Aroh
  • Info N/A
I'd start the redskins D as they are against the Rams... Then I would start Favre against Detroit.... Pretty easy if you ask me...
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Aroh:
I'd start the redskins D as they are against the Rams... Then I would start Favre against Detroit.... Pretty easy if you ask me...
Yeah I tend to shy away from conflict of interest scenarios.

Basically it would be almost impossible for both Palmer AND GB to turn in Big Points....and I always look to at least facilitate that there is nothing stopping any of my slots from having a big game.
Originally posted by danimal:
Yeah I tend to shy away from conflict of interest scenarios.

Basically it would be almost impossible for both Palmer AND GB to turn in Big Points....and I always look to at least facilitate that there is nothing stopping any of my slots from having a big game.

and the correct answer is start Palmer and WAS
Share 49ersWebzone