LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 280 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Nalo9er:
Lol

I think Cutlers fine as a #2. I figured he may do well vs the bills who I imagine will have a lot of 3 and outs.

And both my TEs are technically backups but should see a lot of action and have way more upside than the guys ahead of them.

Right on though, I asked. Thanks for the input

Kap is going against one of the worst defenses in NFL history last year. even if improved... They can't be that much better with all the injuries.

Don't out kick your coverage.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Lol

I think Cutlers fine as a #2. I figured he may do well vs the bills who I imagine will have a lot of 3 and outs.

And both my TEs are technically backups but should see a lot of action and have way more upside than the guys ahead of them.

Kap is going against one of the worst defenses in NFL history last year. even if improved... They can't be that much better with all the injuries.

I think Cutler is poised for an excellent year for a number of reasons, but Garce is right here. Along with what he said, I don't think the Niner defense is gonna be as good as it's been in previous years, and I think Kaep's gonna have to do more than he has in years past in order for us to win. I don't think the game against Dallas is gonna be 14-10.
I got Cutler and Rivers. I have Rivers starting right now but I still don't feel comfortable.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Lol

I think Cutler is poised for an excellent year for a number of reasons, but Garce is right here. Along with what he said, I don't think the Niner defense is gonna be as good as it's been in previous years, and I think Kaep's gonna have to do more than he has in years past in order for us to win. I don't think the game against Dallas is gonna be 14-10.

Alright that works for me. Tried to not draft 49ers this year cuz it hurts that much more when they/I lose but couldn't help myself lol. Thanks again
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Kaepernick

Or

philip Rivers @ arizona

I have Keenan Allen as well...
  • Dino
  • Veteran
And would you drop Devonta Freeman for Cody Latimer
League filled
[ Edited by 5NorCalSavage2 on Sep 4, 2014 at 12:17 AM ]
  • Dino
  • Veteran
I joined
Originally posted by Dino:
I joined

Thanks bro!
Cutler is a solid QB1 in a 12 team league, he is not an ideal option but there are worse QBs out there. I ended up with Cutler as my QB1 because my league OVERVALUED QBs like crazy this year, I grabbed him in the 9th round and I was the last owner to get a starting QB. He is in a pass happy offense, with one of the best WR duos in the league. IF he can stay healthy I think he will have a great year, that is a big IF though.

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Dino:
Kaepernick

Or

philip Rivers @ arizona

I have Keenan Allen as well...

Kaepernick. Cowboys D was pretty much the worst in the league last year, and they really haven't done anything to make it better.
In a PPR league who do I bench so I can start Patterson at the Rams?

Sanders vs IND (becomes Welker with Wes out?)
Floyd vs SD
Allen vs ARZ

Or do I keep him on the bench? He was one of my keepers
Flex option: CJ Spiller or Cordarrelle Patterson?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eamjr10:
Cutler is a solid QB1 in a 12 team league, he is not an ideal option but there are worse QBs out there. I ended up with Cutler as my QB1 because my league OVERVALUED QBs like crazy this year, I grabbed him in the 9th round and I was the last owner to get a starting QB. He is in a pass happy offense, with one of the best WR duos in the league. IF he can stay healthy I think he will have a great year, that is a big IF though.

Peyton
Rodgers
Brees
Cam
Kap
DangeRuss
Romo
Stafford
Ryan
Luck
Foles
Brady

He's not a QB 1
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by est1985:
Flex option: CJ Spiller or Cordarrelle Patterson?

Patterson
Share 49ersWebzone