There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

• IT21
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Would you guys trade away dmac for Steven Jackson and Dwayne Bowe? I don't have any positions of need. I'm thinking about accepting for sjax's late season potential

McFadden is pretty much crap now. I would make the deal based on SJax possibilities down the stretch.

Yeah I'd do it

You guys think Cobb is worth stashing in a PPR league? Owner just cut him he's supposed to be out for 6 weeks

Never mind they put him on IR.. Guess it was worse than I thought
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Oct 16, 2013 at 10:00 AM ]
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Would you guys trade away dmac for Steven Jackson and Dwayne Bowe? I don't have any positions of need. I'm thinking about accepting for sjax's late season potential

McFadden is pretty much crap now. I would make the deal based on SJax possibilities down the stretch.

Yeah I'd do it

You guys think Cobb is worth stashing in a PPR league? Owner just cut him he's supposed to be out for 6 weeks

Never mind they put him on IR.. Guess it was worse than I thought

As a Jordy Nelson owner I'm...

Colston for Witten

Do you guys think this is an even trade? Some people in my league want me to vote against it. They're pretty much eve receiving yards/receptions wise except Witten has 3 TD's to Colston's 1.
Originally posted by YungBird:
Colston for Witten

Do you guys think this is an even trade? Some people in my league want me to vote against it. They're pretty much eve receiving yards/receptions wise except Witten has 3 TD's to Colston's 1.

Sounds fair to me. I just traded Colston for Jermichael Finley because my former starting TE wasn't even decent
Colston for Witten

You cant veto that trade.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Colston for Witten

dont ever vetoe a trade unless there is collusion
Colston for Witten

You cant veto that trade.

My thoughts exactly, just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something.
I'm being offered Kenbrell Thompkins and Michael Floyd for Greg Jennings. I think I'm gonna do it. What do you guys think?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I'm being offered Kenbrell Thompkins and Michael Floyd for Greg Jennings. I think I'm gonna do it. What do you guys think?

I would take Thompkins OR Floyd for Jennings. Both? Hell yes.

I would take Thompkins OR Floyd for Jennings. Both? Hell yes.

I accepted it. Hopefully it doesn't get vetoed.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran

lol thats a horrible trade for that doot. He must really like Gweg Jennings
Originally posted by Garcia:

lol thats a horrible trade for that doot. He must really like Gweg Jennings

Maybe he thinks that Freeman will make Jennings go off? Freeman had success throwing to Vincent Jackson and Mike Williams.
Should I pick up Harvin and stash him on my bench? I currently have Russell Wilson, Antonio Brown, Le'veon Bell, and Martellus Bennet on my bench. I don't know who I should drop to pick him up. I was Vernon Davis as my TE.
Who would you start at flex in a PPR league? Keenan Allen vs JAX or Brandon Jacobs vs MIN? I got Jacobs in now.
Originally posted by dasblack:
Should I pick up Harvin and stash him on my bench? I currently have Russell Wilson, Antonio Brown, Le'veon Bell, and Martellus Bennet on my bench. I don't know who I should drop to pick him up. I was Vernon Davis as my TE.

The only guy that makes any sense to drop for Harvin is Bennett. Since you have VD as your tight end I would probably do that.