There are 181 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Djax and MCcoy might be useless with out Micheal vick

It's strange, because last week against TB with Foles at the helm, they looked pretty damn good and TB's D is fairly legit. Then they go home against Dallas's sad D and get completely shutdown.

After yesterday's performance, no doubt they try to rush Vick back.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

Without even Foles.

Matt Barkley fuuuuuuuh
Originally posted by Garcia:

Without even Foles.

Matt Barkley fuuuuuuuh
i might consider benching both unless the giants D does crap against the vikings.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
i might consider benching both unless the giants D does crap against the vikings.

No way I could ever bench LeSean, thats crazy
Originally posted by Garcia:

No way I could ever bench LeSean, thats crazy

over le'veon bell who playing oak? i also got morris as my second RB. i still want to see how the giants defense is.
[ Edited by Rocket4989 on Oct 21, 2013 at 1:34 PM ]
I thing McCoy is match-up proof and cannot be benched. He is too explosive and involved so heavily in the run game and pass game.

DJax I can see if Barkley is starting, cuz he looked AWFUL
  • Garce
  • Veteran
over le'veon bell who playing oak? i also got morris as my second RB. i still want to see how the giants defense is.

I got Bell too and he is my flex.

Going

McCoy
Bernard

Bell
Been considering dumping ap....... This game makes me consider it even more.......
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Been considering dumping ap....... This game makes me consider it even more.......

trade him
i have julio jones, doug martin and reggie wayne in 1 league

Doug martin and David wilson have been studs for me this year. Nice RB combo
Colby Fleener and Emmanuel Sanders. Need to drop one because Fleener is on a bye and I need a TE. Who should I drop?

And between Jordan Reed and Heath Miller who should I pick up?
[ Edited by RealShaloop on Oct 22, 2013 at 12:21 AM ]
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Colby Fleener and Emmanuel Sanders. Need to drop one because Fleener is on a bye and I need a TE. Who should I drop?

Hmm. I'm not familiar with sanders' production this year but with Wayne out I could see Fleener getting more targets so I wouldn't want to drop him.
And I'd pick up Reed he seems legit
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RealShaloop:

fleener duh
Being offered Gio Bernard and Harry Douglas for Arian Foster. Obvious no right? Not so sure now though with Foster dinged up and not playing great so far. I think he'll come around though.
Since Julio went out everyone has been trying to trade rape me to get Foster for a marginal WR.
Share 49ersWebzone