49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 672 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by Donnies49ers:
Ok so who do I keeper and I can only keep two?

Kaepernick, Newton
Trent Richardson, McFadden, Ben Tate, Vick Ballard
Vernon Davis, Hakeem Nicks, Miles Austin,Kenny Britt

SF D
Carolina D

.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by YungAce:
I'd say 2nd round in a 12 man league

would not take kap til 4th our 5th round but I'd say that about any QB.

Value value value.

There will be some great QBs available.

this doe
took Peyton Manning in the 5th round last year in one of my leagues.
Originally posted by Donnies49ers:
Ok so who do I keeper and I can only keep two?

Kaepernick, Newton
Trent Richardson, McFadden, Ben Tate, Vick Ballard
Vernon Davis, Hakeem Nicks, Miles Austin,Kenny Britt

SF D
Carolina D

Kaep and Newton, trade Newton? Unless you think Trent Richardson is more valuable than whoever you can get for Newton
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Donnies49ers:
Ok so who do I keeper and I can only keep two?

Kaepernick, Newton
Trent Richardson, McFadden, Ben Tate, Vick Ballard
Vernon Davis, Hakeem Nicks, Miles Austin,Kenny Britt

SF D
Carolina D

Kaep and Newton, trade Newton? Unless you think Trent Richardson is more valuable than whoever you can get for Newton

I was thinking about keeping Newton to trade. I really don't know what to think of Richardson. I think Hardisty better yards per carry.
Originally posted by Donnies49ers:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Donnies49ers:
Ok so who do I keeper and I can only keep two?

Kaepernick, Newton
Trent Richardson, McFadden, Ben Tate, Vick Ballard
Vernon Davis, Hakeem Nicks, Miles Austin,Kenny Britt

SF D
Carolina D

Kaep and Newton, trade Newton? Unless you think Trent Richardson is more valuable than whoever you can get for Newton

I was thinking about keeping Newton to trade. I really don't know what to think of Richardson. I think Hardisty better yards per carry.

Yeah I'm done giving you advice
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Donnies49ers:
Ok so who do I keeper and I can only keep two?

Kaepernick, Newton
Trent Richardson, McFadden, Ben Tate, Vick Ballard
Vernon Davis, Hakeem Nicks, Miles Austin,Kenny Britt

SF D
Carolina D

.

I agree with these two picks.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
if anyone has a keeper league with an opening let me know please

nothing over 12 teams




really want to join a dynasty football league
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Yeah I'm done giving you advice

I liked Richardson as a keeper when I got him. Newton is awesome and Kaepernick was a f/a I signed after he came in when Smith got hurt. He is going to help me win next year!
Anybody have any $$ league openings?
Originally posted by YungAce:
Anybody have any $$ league openings?

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Help me decide my keepers. No limit on keepers. Just 10 pts. Pts are decided on which round they were drafted. I'm thinking Trent Richardson, AJ Green, Colin Kaepernick

Andrew Luck RD11= 1pt

AJ Green RD5= 3pts

Eric Decker RD14= 1pt

Justin Blackmon RD9= 3pts

Marshawn Lynch RD17= 1pt (Traded to TA)

Trent Richardson RD2= 6pts

Vernon Davis- Can't Keep

Colin Kaepernick F/A= 1pt

Jordy Nelson RD15= 1pt

Ahmad Bradshaw RD7= 3pts

Percy Harvin RD3= 6pts

Darren Sproles RD10= 3pts

Felix Jones F/A= 1pt

Davone Bess F/A= 1pt

Dennis Pitta F/A= 1pt

Matt Prater RD16= 1pt

San Francisco RD16= 1pt

[ Edited by jrg on Jun 3, 2013 at 12:14 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
Help me decide my keepers. No limit on keepers. Just 10 pts. Pts are decided on which round they were drafted. I'm thinking Trent Richardson, AJ Green, Colin Kaepernick

Andrew Luck RD11= 1pt

AJ Green RD5= 3pts

Eric Decker RD14= 1pt

Justin Blackmon RD9= 3pts

Marshawn Lynch RD17= 1pt (Traded to TA)

Trent Richardson RD2= 6pts

Vernon Davis- Can't Keep

Colin Kaepernick F/A= 1pt

Jordy Nelson RD15= 1pt

Ahmad Bradshaw RD7= 3pts

Percy Harvin RD3= 6pts

Darren Sproles RD10= 3pts

Felix Jones F/A= 1pt

Davone Bess F/A= 1pt

Dennis Pitta F/A= 1pt

Matt Prater RD16= 1pt

San Francisco RD16= 1pt

I think that is what I would do as well. Green is a must. Richardson is a great keeper. After that, comes down to who you want more between Kaep and Luck. I'd go with Kaep as well, but we are obviously biased.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by jrg:
Help me decide my keepers. No limit on keepers. Just 10 pts. Pts are decided on which round they were drafted. I'm thinking Trent Richardson, AJ Green, Colin Kaepernick

Andrew Luck RD11= 1pt

AJ Green RD5= 3pts

Eric Decker RD14= 1pt

Justin Blackmon RD9= 3pts

Marshawn Lynch RD17= 1pt (Traded to TA)

Trent Richardson RD2= 6pts

Vernon Davis- Can't Keep

Colin Kaepernick F/A= 1pt

Jordy Nelson RD15= 1pt

Ahmad Bradshaw RD7= 3pts

Percy Harvin RD3= 6pts

Darren Sproles RD10= 3pts

Felix Jones F/A= 1pt

Davone Bess F/A= 1pt

Dennis Pitta F/A= 1pt

Matt Prater RD16= 1pt

San Francisco RD16= 1pt

I think that is what I would do as well. Green is a must. Richardson is a great keeper. After that, comes down to who you want more between Kaep and Luck. I'd go with Kaep as well, but we are obviously biased.

I don't think so. Kaep can do a LOT more w/ his feet. Plus, its not like hes a slouch passing the ball. Yahoo actually projects Kaepernick ahead of Luck

They have:

Rodgers
Brees
Newton (WTF)
Brady
Manning
Wilson
Kaepernick
Ryan
Stafford
RG3
Luck
Originally posted by jrg:
I don't think so. Kaep can do a LOT more w/ his feet. Plus, its not like hes a slouch passing the ball. Yahoo actually projects Kaepernick ahead of Luck

They have:

Rodgers
Brees
Newton (WTF)
Brady
Manning
Wilson
Kaepernick
Ryan
Stafford
RG3
Luck

No, I agree that Kaep has more upside to the FF season. Just saying you could make an argument for keeping either, but I would most definitely take Kaep.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by jrg:
I don't think so. Kaep can do a LOT more w/ his feet. Plus, its not like hes a slouch passing the ball. Yahoo actually projects Kaepernick ahead of Luck

They have:

Rodgers
Brees
Newton (WTF)
Brady
Manning
Wilson
Kaepernick
Ryan
Stafford
RG3
Luck

No, I agree that Kaep has more upside to the FF season. Just saying you could make an argument for keeping either, but I would most definitely take Kaep.

Oh yeah. Its to the point that I dunno if I want to keep Richardson for 6pts. I still have my 1st round pick. (Not til 12/12 because I won last year)

But I could not keep Richardson...and do

Kaepernick 1pt
Green 3pts
Nelson 1pt
SF DEF 1pt
Luck 1pt

and have a more rounded team and still have some points left over. We can trade points as well...so I'm gonna look at who everyone else has and see if I can snag a RB cheaper. I'm such an idiot. Free agency pickups are 1pt..and I picked up Alfred Morris and later traded him to a friend because I had Richardson, Bradshaw, Sproles. Morris would have been 1 pt.

I COULD HAVE HAD

Kaepernick 1pt
Morris 1pt
Green 3pt
Luck 1pt
SF DEF 1pt
Nelson 1pt
Decker 1pt

w/ 1 left over
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone