There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

lol I love how everyone here has Kaepernick now. Myself included. He should be owned in all leagues just from the upside alone, but it was all the Niner fans that jumped on the fantasy bandwagon first with the high waiver claim.
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol I love how everyone here has Kaepernick now. Myself included. He should be owned in all leagues just from the upside alone, but it was all the Niner fans that jumped on the fantasy bandwagon first with the high waiver claim.

Yea, I have Schaub, who has had a decent year. Picking up Kaepernick really had little to do with my current QB's success and more of how much I would regret it if I didn't grab Kaep when I had the chance.

I'm in a keeper league (2 keepers, +3/yr cost, and 3 year max, 15 minimum auction), and if Kaepernick is the stud I hope he is, I can enjoy him for 3 more years on the cheap.

I ended up starting Schaub this week, but I was not about to miss out on the possibility of a fantasy stud playing 49ers QB.
Bush vs Seattle @ Miami or S. Jackson vs Cards @ Zona????

Thanks!
Originally posted by pelos21:
Bush vs Seattle @ Miami or S. Jackson vs Cards @ Zona????

Thanks!

Tough one but I'd go with Jackson.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Having some trouble w/ my lineup this week (too much depth). Do you think I have it set correctly? Money league

Harvin is out bro, play Nelson

Yep. Updated today for me. Everything else look good? here is my matchup. im on the left obviously

?
Pick 2:
Torrey Smith @ SD
Steve Smith @ PHI
Malcolm Floyd vs BAL
Justin Blackmon vs TEN

Leaning towards Torrey Smith and Blackmon.

Or I can pick 1 and have Fred Jackson in the flex.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Nov 24, 2012 at 7:37 PM ]
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Having some trouble w/ my lineup this week (too much depth). Do you think I have it set correctly? Money league

Harvin is out bro, play Nelson

Yep. Updated today for me. Everything else look good? here is my matchup. im on the left obviously

?

I maybe go with Blackmon over Nelson. He had a monster game last week with Henne against Houston and this week he's going up against the Titans. Nelson has a tough matchup against the Giants.
Better backup elevated to starting rb play this week, jalen parmele vs. ten or Bryce brown vs. car?
For my RB2 slot:

Fred Jackson @ Indy
or
Beanie Wells at home vs. St. Louis

Or should I play both (flex) and sit one of my receivers (Fitzgerald, Justin Blackmon, Denario Alexander?)
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
For my RB2 slot:

Fred Jackson @ Indy
or
Beanie Wells at home vs. St. Louis

Or should I play both (flex) and sit one of my receivers (Fitzgerald, Justin Blackmon, Denario Alexander?)

play both and sit alexander
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
final week regular season in my money league and there is a 4 way tie for first with all managers within like 20 points of each other.

4 others bidding for 2 spots.

crazy
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
I just noticed the match up recaps on Yahoo Fantasy... They are really well done and give pretty good information for being automated... Really a great edition to Yahoo!
Originally posted by Jcool:
I just noticed the match up recaps on Yahoo Fantasy... They are really well done and give pretty good information for being automated... Really a great edition to Yahoo!

Yea I love that
I am do or die to get in the playoffs.

so. Jacquizz Rodgers or Bryce Brown this week?
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
I am do or die to get in the playoffs.

so. Jacquizz Rodgers or Bryce Brown this week?

Brown