There are 54 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

I can't believe Gronkowski has a broken arm. He's crucial to my team's success.

I already have McCoy, Sproles, and Antonio Brown injured (and Avery, but I don't give a s**t about him), and now Gronkowski. FML
[ Edited by mug0mug on Nov 18, 2012 at 7:16 PM ]
Originally posted by mug0mug:
I can't believe Gronkowski has a broken arm. He's crucial to my team's success.

I already have McCoy, Sproles, and Antonio Brown injured (and Avery, but I don't give a s**t about him), and now Gronkowski. FML

LOL Pretty sure he is crucial to a lot of people's success in fantasy football. I just traded for him in one league.
Need advice:
RB (will start 3): Doug Martin vs. Atlanta (must start now), Ronnie Hillman vs KC, CJ Spiller vs Indy, Ryan Matthews vs Baltimore (who has sucked against the run), Mendenhall vs Cleveland
WR (will start 2): Mike Wallace vs Cleveland, Brian Hartline vs Seattle, Julio Jones vs TB but he is questionable, Percy Harvin vs Chicago but he is questionable

I'm thinking Martin, Spiller, Matthews and Wallace and Hartline. I just hate starting questionables. Hillman, maybe I should wait a week to see how he does?
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Need advice:
RB (will start 3): Doug Martin vs. Atlanta (must start now), Ronnie Hillman vs KC, CJ Spiller vs Indy, Ryan Matthews vs Baltimore (who has sucked against the run), Mendenhall vs Cleveland
WR (will start 2): Mike Wallace vs Cleveland, Brian Hartline vs Seattle, Julio Jones vs TB but he is questionable, Percy Harvin vs Chicago but he is questionable

I'm thinking Martin, Spiller, Matthews and Wallace and Hartline. I just hate starting questionables. Hillman, maybe I should wait a week to see how he does?

RB Martin Spiller Hillman ( Matthews is dinged and pretty much sucks anyway)
WR Jones and Harvin both if they play. Not crazy at all about Wallace with Charlie Batch passing. Id go Hartline over him.
My RBs now with McCoy and Mcgahee out lol

Bradshaw
Bryce Brown
James Starks
Originally posted by marshniners24:
My RBs now with McCoy and Mcgahee out lol

Bradshaw
Bryce Brown
James Starks

WTf is a Bryce Brown?
  • gage
  • Veteran
Gotta start 2 WR, 2 RB, and 1 W/R in a PPR league.

RB: AP, Gore, LeShoure, F Jackson, F Jones, Mendenhall, B Wells
WR: Marshall, Austin, Amendola, Maclin, D Alexander

AP, Gore, and Marshall are no-brainers. For the other WR and Flex spot, I'm thinking Austin and LeShoure but I've been thinking of starting D Alexander too.

Also, should I drop Maclin for Blackmon?
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gage:

AP, Gore, and Marshall are no-brainers. For the other WR and Flex spot, I'm thinking Austin and LeShoure but I've been thinking of starting D Alexander too.

AP, GORE
Marhsall, Austin, Alexander.
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by gage:

AP, GORE
Marhsall, Austin, Alexander.

Sounds solid to me! Thanks man.
Am I being a homer by thinking about starting Kap @ NO instead of Schaub @ DET?

Should I trust in the reports that Kap is the starter?
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Am I being a homer by thinking about starting Kap @ NO instead of Schaub @ DET?

Should I trust in the reports that Kap is the starter?

I'd PM Harbaugh. I'm sure he will get right back to you.

Having some trouble w/ my lineup this week (too much depth). Do you think I have it set correctly? Money league
Originally posted by jrg:

Having some trouble w/ my lineup this week (too much depth). Do you think I have it set correctly? Money league

Harvin is out bro, play Nelson
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by jrg:

Harvin is out bro, play Nelson

Yep. Updated today for me. Everything else look good? here is my matchup. im on the left obviously

[ Edited by jrg on Nov 22, 2012 at 1:53 PM ]
lol I love how everyone here has Kaepernick now. Myself included. He should be owned in all leagues just from the upside alone, but it was all the Niner fans that jumped on the fantasy bandwagon first with the high waiver claim.