if nicks is healthy go nicks.... but otherwise choice is obvious
[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 1, 2012 at 12:37 PM ]
Luck vs MIA
Rivers vs KC

Who do I start?
Originally posted by Garcia:
Jared Cook is available in my league

Should I drop pettigrew for him?

They have the exact same yards only cook has 1 more touchdown.

IMO, Cook is the more athletic big play tight end and pettigrew is the redzone threat and gets a lot of targets from a passing offense / good qb..

what do you think?

Almost the same. I would still stick with Pedigree. I just think Stafford is going to be throwing a LOT.
Originally posted by YungAce:
one of my fantasy rosters:

qb-cam
rb-ridley
rb-martin
wr-harvin
wr-dez
wr-crabtree
te-graham
flex-a.peterson

bench: hawkins, alex smith, jonathon stewart

I need a QB! should i received an offer:

harvin for andy dalton, djax, and mike williams

Should I pull the trigger?

Heck No.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Dilemma! Roethlisberger vs NYG or Stafford vs Jacksonville???????????
Originally posted by Jcool:

Big Ben for me no doubt, Giants have a horrible secondary and he's been WAY more consistent. Also PIT will be without Mendenhall and Dwyer, so you know he'll be throwing a lot.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Big Ben for me no doubt, Giants have a horrible secondary and he's been WAY more consistent. Also PIT will be without Mendenhall and Dwyer, so you know he'll be throwing a lot.

Sorry to make you have to still think, but I'd go with Staff vs. Jax... Giants will know Ben will be only throwing, so they will key up on that. That pass rush will create turnovers.

Staff vs Jax is what I would do without even thinking about it
I Need Helpppp!

Is Jonathan Stewart vs WAS worth starting at flex over Antonio Brown vs NYG???

Also, am I making the right call by starting Vick vs NO over Cam vs WAS ???

If I start Cam and Stewart, then I'd have Cam, Stewart and Steve Smith... which is too many panthers I think

Vick is facing the 32nd ranked pass defense

What do i doooooooooo
Originally posted by Zachary:

Sorry to make you have to still think, but I'd go with Staff vs. Jax... Giants will know Ben will be only throwing, so they will key up on that. That pass rush will create turnovers.

lol that pass rush has been struggling ALL SEASON because their secondary is atrocious, I'll be very shocked if the pass rush wins that battle. On top of my argument against MS, there's now a real chance Megatron may miss this game. NO WAY. Big Ben all the way.
I Need Helpppp!

If I start Cam and Stewart, then I'd have Cam, Stewart and Steve Smith... which is too many panthers I think

What do i doooooooooo

to me Brown vs Stewart is easy, especially if PPR but regardless of it. Brown could always house a PR too.

And I'd start Vick

lol that pass rush has been struggling ALL SEASON because their secondary is atrocious, I'll be very shocked if the pass rush wins that battle. On top of my argument against MS, there's now a real chance Megatron may miss this game. NO WAY. Big Ben all the way.

They are 7th in sacks (21) and are tied with the Bears for most INT's (16) while the next team down only has 10 ...

Jax is last in sacks.. with 7 all year. and are 25th in INTs with 4

I know you cant base is completely off those stats, but I'd definitely go with Staff
I Need Helpppp!

What do i doooooooooo

to me Brown vs Stewart is easy, especially if PPR but regardless of it. Brown could always house a PR too.

And I'd start Vick

Brown has just been letting me down sometimes and I've been sitting the wrong RB like every week. Stephens howling the game he went off killleddd me.

So now I'm always thinking RBs before WR.. but Brown could easily get off.. tough decision
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

They are 7th in sacks (21) and are tied with the Bears for most INT's (16) while the next team down only has 10 ...

Jax is last in sacks.. with 7 all year. and are 25th in INTs with 4

I know you cant base is completely off those stats, but I'd definitely go with Staff

Guess it is a game time decision!
Kendall Wright or Kevin Walter? Titans play Bears at home and the Texans play the Bills at home. Que pedo.