LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by Jcool:
Dilemma! Roethlisberger vs NYG or Stafford vs Jacksonville???????????

Big Ben for me no doubt, Giants have a horrible secondary and he's been WAY more consistent. Also PIT will be without Mendenhall and Dwyer, so you know he'll be throwing a lot.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Big Ben for me no doubt, Giants have a horrible secondary and he's been WAY more consistent. Also PIT will be without Mendenhall and Dwyer, so you know he'll be throwing a lot.

Sorry to make you have to still think, but I'd go with Staff vs. Jax... Giants will know Ben will be only throwing, so they will key up on that. That pass rush will create turnovers.

Staff vs Jax is what I would do without even thinking about it
I Need Helpppp!

Is Jonathan Stewart vs WAS worth starting at flex over Antonio Brown vs NYG???

Also, am I making the right call by starting Vick vs NO over Cam vs WAS ???

If I start Cam and Stewart, then I'd have Cam, Stewart and Steve Smith... which is too many panthers I think

Vick is facing the 32nd ranked pass defense

What do i doooooooooo
Originally posted by Zachary:

Sorry to make you have to still think, but I'd go with Staff vs. Jax... Giants will know Ben will be only throwing, so they will key up on that. That pass rush will create turnovers.

lol that pass rush has been struggling ALL SEASON because their secondary is atrocious, I'll be very shocked if the pass rush wins that battle. On top of my argument against MS, there's now a real chance Megatron may miss this game. NO WAY. Big Ben all the way.
I Need Helpppp!

If I start Cam and Stewart, then I'd have Cam, Stewart and Steve Smith... which is too many panthers I think

What do i doooooooooo

to me Brown vs Stewart is easy, especially if PPR but regardless of it. Brown could always house a PR too.

And I'd start Vick

lol that pass rush has been struggling ALL SEASON because their secondary is atrocious, I'll be very shocked if the pass rush wins that battle. On top of my argument against MS, there's now a real chance Megatron may miss this game. NO WAY. Big Ben all the way.

They are 7th in sacks (21) and are tied with the Bears for most INT's (16) while the next team down only has 10 ...

Jax is last in sacks.. with 7 all year. and are 25th in INTs with 4

I know you cant base is completely off those stats, but I'd definitely go with Staff
I Need Helpppp!

What do i doooooooooo

to me Brown vs Stewart is easy, especially if PPR but regardless of it. Brown could always house a PR too.

And I'd start Vick

Brown has just been letting me down sometimes and I've been sitting the wrong RB like every week. Stephens howling the game he went off killleddd me.

So now I'm always thinking RBs before WR.. but Brown could easily get off.. tough decision
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

They are 7th in sacks (21) and are tied with the Bears for most INT's (16) while the next team down only has 10 ...

I know you cant base is completely off those stats, but I'd definitely go with Staff

Guess it is a game time decision!
Kendall Wright or Kevin Walter? Titans play Bears at home and the Texans play the Bills at home. Que pedo.

I'm going to be watching those 2 because now its me and staff vs ben and vrabbit

Originally posted by pelos21:
Kendall Wright or Kevin Walter? Titans play Bears at home and the Texans play the Bills at home. Que pedo.

Wright. Titans will be playing from behind and will be forced to throw. Probably take some chances, and he is a deep threat. Wright Wright Wright

I'm going to be watching those 2 because now its me and staff vs ben and vrabbit

• jrg
  • Veteran
money league

trent richardson vs. baltimore

or

ahmad bradshaw vs. pittsburgh
Originally posted by jrg:
money league

trent richardson vs. baltimore

or

ahmad bradshaw vs. pittsburgh

Richardson
  • Garce
  • Veteran
With Darren Sproles out... I'm starting Lance Moore in my flex spot over Fred Jackson

HOLLA IF YA HURR MAYYYY
Share 49ersWebzone