LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 168 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

OMG...I dropped Titus Young for Ryan Broyles :(. Why didn't I drop Alex Smith from my roster!!

I thought for sure both wouldn't do much against the Seahawks and Young was listed as questionable. I thought Broyles had more upside. Ugh, I hope noone noticed because Young was available after last week. I would have had the perfect FLEX player for my team. Now I have to roll with Broyles or Torrey Smith.
  • gage
  • Veteran
Which defensive player from the niners should I pick up for tonight?

I had JJ Watt on a bye this week and figured I'd squeak by since the dude had MJD and Aaron Hernandez both starting. Somehow, he's up on me big. I've got Gore and Akers going and have an outside shot, but I need cushion.

We get .5 per tackle, .25 per assist, 3 per sack, 6 per int, 2 for FF and 4 for recovery, 2 for Pass Defended, and .5 for Tackle for Loss.

Now, obviously 53 and 53 are both taken, so I'm considering Aldon, Goldson, or Cowboy...what do you guys think!?
Originally posted by gage:

I had JJ Watt on a bye this week and figured I'd squeak by since the dude had MJD and Aaron Hernandez both starting. Somehow, he's up on me big. I've got Gore and Akers going and have an outside shot, but I need cushion.

We get .5 per tackle, .25 per assist, 3 per sack, 6 per int, 2 for FF and 4 for recovery, 2 for Pass Defended, and .5 for Tackle for Loss.

Now, obviously 53 and 53 are both taken, so I'm considering Aldon, Goldson, or Cowboy...what do you guys think!?

I like Aldon Smith

He's so good he gets mentioned twice
one of my fantasy rosters:

qb-cam
rb-ridley
rb-martin
wr-harvin
wr-dez
wr-crabtree
te-graham
flex-a.peterson

bench: hawkins, alex smith, jonathon stewart

I need a QB! should i received an offer:

harvin for andy dalton, djax, and mike williams

Should I pull the trigger?
96-93 right now. losing. have larod stephens and bowman who arnt doing anything for me. UGHHH

he has daryl washington who got 4.5 points so far. SO. DUMBBBB
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I like Aldon Smith

99 = 8.5pts so far
38 = 7.5pts

• Garce
  • Veteran
Jared Cook is available in my league

Should I drop pettigrew for him?

They have the exact same yards only cook has 1 more touchdown.

IMO, Cook is the more athletic big play tight end and pettigrew is the redzone threat and gets a lot of targets from a passing offense / good qb..

what do you think?
Nicks vs PIT
M Floyd vs KC

GO
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Nicks vs PIT
M Floyd vs KC

GO

if nicks is healthy go nicks.... but otherwise choice is obvious

[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 1, 2012 at 12:37 PM ]
Luck vs MIA
Rivers vs KC

Who do I start?
Originally posted by Garcia:
Jared Cook is available in my league

Should I drop pettigrew for him?

They have the exact same yards only cook has 1 more touchdown.

IMO, Cook is the more athletic big play tight end and pettigrew is the redzone threat and gets a lot of targets from a passing offense / good qb..

what do you think?

Almost the same. I would still stick with Pedigree. I just think Stafford is going to be throwing a LOT.
Originally posted by YungAce:
one of my fantasy rosters:

qb-cam
rb-ridley
rb-martin
wr-harvin
wr-dez
wr-crabtree
te-graham
flex-a.peterson

bench: hawkins, alex smith, jonathon stewart

I need a QB! should i received an offer:

harvin for andy dalton, djax, and mike williams

Should I pull the trigger?

Heck No.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Dilemma! Roethlisberger vs NYG or Stafford vs Jacksonville???????????
Share 49ersWebzone