There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
That's nothing...I was up by like 5+ points against my opponent who had CJ. All I had left was the Lion's kicker Jason Hanson.

Bears shut down CJ for 3 1/2 quarters..then CJ gets a couple more catches for some yards and my opponent is up like half a point!

I couldn't watch the ending but what was the scenario...Lions down 13-0, less than 2 mins left, starting near their own 20?. The only probably scenario for me to win was the Lions driving the length of the field and scoring a td without CJ touching the ball so I could get the extra point.

And that's exactly what happened and I won by .6 points! LOL.

wow.
money league?

Yeah - 12 teams $50 buy in. That win gave me my 5th straight after starting out 0-2. But I'm in trouble this week as Arian Foster and Fred Jackson have byes.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Yeah - 12 teams $50 buy in. That win gave me my 5th straight after starting out 0-2. But I'm in trouble this week as Arian Foster and Fred Jackson have byes.

identical
Grabbed Larod Stephens 2 weeks ago with my #1 waiver spot. looks like a good find, especially with me being VERY weak at RB. This week I got Rashad Jennings with my #4 spot.

I wish they were starters for the rest of the year tho :(
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Number 5 waiver spot my top 2 choices were gone. f**k waivers

Auction waivers is the way to go. That's what we did this time.

The only way the waiver order comes into play is if people bid the same amount on a player.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran

The only way the waiver order comes into play is if people bid the same amount on a player.

how does that work?

you get a set budget for the year?

That sounds amazing.
Just picked up Carson Palmer vs. Chiefs..

Benching Cam Newton vs. Bears .... right decision?
Originally posted by Zachary:

I'm starting Weeden over Cam....
Andrew Luck @ TEN or Matt Ryan @ PHI?

I'm leaning towards Luck, I like his matchup a little better.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Andrew Luck @ TEN or Matt Ryan @ PHI?

I'm leaning towards Luck, I like his matchup a little better.

I would go with Ryan.

I would never play Palmer over Cam. Just cant do it. Might be the right call but I wouldnt do it
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I would never play Palmer over Cam. Just cant do it. Might be the right call but I wouldnt do it

I've had the WORST luck this year.. and lost last week by .4 .. because Vernon Davis got a tackle for my opponent.

I love cam..he was my keeper. . But against the Bears.. or Palmer vs Chiefs.. Have to do it this week man
Originally posted by Garcia:

how does that work?

you get a set budget for the year?

That sounds amazing.

Yes, you set a budget. Espn standard min was $25 so we initially set a budget of $1000 but then removed the min bid so people could get a player for $0. But the thing is you get a shot at every waiver prospect each week. It's a silent auction of course you won't know what the other owners are bidding until the after the claim is made. In our league claims process every day 8 am pst save for Tuesdays when no claims are allowed.
I also have Vick.. vs. Falcons

So Maybe him? do good against his old team?? .. or Carson Palmer vs Chiefs.. Cam vs. Bears

and I'm starting Brandon Lloyd vs Rams over Steve Smith vs Bears.. right decision?
don't you want to consider the storm and how it'll affect play in PHI and NYJ?
McFadden vs Cheifs
McCoy vs falcons
A. Morris vs Steelers
Need to pick 2 Ppr league