LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by Brew:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
no need for you to have 3 TE's, you can give up either of the Mannings' TE.

question is: would you start Jones at RB or flex this week, and more importantly would your opponent start him this week?

This. I'd drop Bennett he's been s**t after a decent start. Felix the cat has potential incase Murray is out longer.

Also it will give you ammo to trade to the Murray owner.
How about Jermichael? Should I keep him? I'd start Jones straight up given thatn my other backs have unfavorable matchups this week.

yes, because he has the most upside of the 3, you should never have 3 TE's by the way, EVER
I had to get a double take... In one league someone proposed a trade for Rueban Randle and is trading me Larry Fitzgerald/Cam Newton in return. I did very well accept it but WTF who proposes that s**t? Hell I also had Dominik Hixon I would have traded for that. OH WELL...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
yahoo has this for ahmad bradshaw:

Bradshaw (foot) is listed as active for Sunday's game against the Redskins. He will start, according to ESPN's Josina Anderson.

Recommendation: Bradshaw plans to tough it out this week, but it is something of a concern that his foot issues have cropped up again, in the wake of him racking up a combined 57 carries over his last two games. Andre Brown is back from his concussion and rookie David Wilson is on hand to spell Bradshaw on Sunday and or/relieve him in the event of an in-game setback.

bradshaw is vs. redskins, but i have sproles vs. buccaneers on bench

do i swap in sproles?
Quick! Who should I start at my flex position? Cobb @ STL, Wright @ BUF, or Green-Ellis v. PIT? Thanks in advance!
Originally posted by jrg:
yahoo has this for ahmad bradshaw:

Bradshaw (foot) is listed as active for Sunday's game against the Redskins. He will start, according to ESPN's Josina Anderson.

Recommendation: Bradshaw plans to tough it out this week, but it is something of a concern that his foot issues have cropped up again, in the wake of him racking up a combined 57 carries over his last two games. Andre Brown is back from his concussion and rookie David Wilson is on hand to spell Bradshaw on Sunday and or/relieve him in the event of an in-game setback.

bradshaw is vs. redskins, but i have sproles vs. buccaneers on bench

do i swap in sproles?

IMO, I would swap in Sproles for Bradshaw.
God my team this week...
  • Garce
  • Veteran
dude im going against has Chris Johnson, who has already 25 points by the first half....

WTF BROH
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
dude im going against has Chris Johnson, who has already 25 points by the first half....

WTF BROH

going against him too

WTF BROH

going against him too

Going against drew brees
  • jrg
  • Veteran

WTF BROH

going against him too

Going against drew brees

game over

• Garce
  • Veteran
I should have started Hasselbeck in place of my bye week QB Matt Ryan.

Instead I started Christian Ponder with one of the most pathetic stat lines I have seen.

PONDER
8-17, 58 YDS, TD-2INTs

wow.
How is it possible to throw for 58 yards in an NFL game... (he had that all in first half)
Weird I started Hass for Matt Ryan lol
Help!

Shon Greene vs NE
Or
Jonathon Dwyer vs Cin
??
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Weird I started Hass for Matt Ryan lol

That was right call. Hasselbeck is available in my league. He was going against the worst pass D in the NFL....

Bad choice by me. Still gonna win doe bc my team is f**king boss....
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sfmobsta19:
Help!

Shon Greene vs NE
Or
Jonathon Dwyer vs Cin
??

you see what shonn did last week?
Share 49ersWebzone