Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 634 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by pelos21:
So I'm starting Alex Smith over Brady this week. Am I stupid for doing this? Lol Pats play the number one D on the road at possibly the loudest stadium in the NFL. Advise please.


hope you learned your lesson, you never bench your first round pick
Lol I did.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Tough. Ill take Shonn

mistake

You were saying? LOL
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Tough. Ill take Shonn

mistake

You were saying? LOL

BOOM. ROASTED
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,488
Thank you Denver D!!
You erased my error in benching shonn Greene
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,488
Should I use my waiver pick on Felix jones? Reports say Murray might come back week 8. My other backs are Fred Jackson Ahmad Bradshaw mike powell shonn greene
Originally posted by Brew:
Should I use my waiver pick on Felix jones? Reports say Murray might come back week 8. My other backs are Fred Jackson Ahmad Bradshaw mike powell shonn greene

it depends on you'd be giving up
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,488
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Brew:
Should I use my waiver pick on Felix jones? Reports say Murray might come back week 8. My other backs are Fred Jackson Ahmad Bradshaw mike powell shonn greene

it depends on you'd be giving up

Either Joel Dresden, jermichael Finley or martellus bennet
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,488
Originally posted by Brew:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Brew:
Should I use my waiver pick on Felix jones? Reports say Murray might come back week 8. My other backs are Fred Jackson Ahmad Bradshaw mike powell shonn greene

it depends on you'd be giving up

Either Joel Dresden, jermichael Finley or martellus bennet

My main dilemma is I don't wanna give up my high priority waiver pick for someone wholl just start for 1 week
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by pelos21:
So I'm starting Alex Smith over Brady this week. Am I stupid for doing this? Lol Pats play the number one D on the road at possibly the loudest stadium in the NFL. Advise please.


hope you learned your lesson, you never bench your first round pick



I started Flacco (vs CLE, 28 pts) over Stafford (vs MIN, 24 pts) in week 4. i won.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,488
Originally posted by Brew:
Originally posted by Brew:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Brew:
Should I use my waiver pick on Felix jones? Reports say Murray might come back week 8. My other backs are Fred Jackson Ahmad Bradshaw mike powell shonn greene

it depends on you'd be giving up

Either Joel Dresden, jermichael Finley or martellus bennet

My main dilemma is I don't wanna give up my high priority waiver pick for someone wholl just start for 1 week

bcuz shane the wall started a new page
Originally posted by Brew:
Originally posted by Brew:
Originally posted by Brew:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Brew:
Should I use my waiver pick on Felix jones? Reports say Murray might come back week 8. My other backs are Fred Jackson Ahmad Bradshaw mike powell shonn greene

it depends on you'd be giving up

Either Joel Dresden, jermichael Finley or martellus bennet

My main dilemma is I don't wanna give up my high priority waiver pick for someone wholl just start for 1 week

bcuz shane the wall started a new page

Originally posted by Brew:
Originally posted by Brew:
Originally posted by Brew:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Brew:
Should I use my waiver pick on Felix jones? Reports say Murray might come back week 8. My other backs are Fred Jackson Ahmad Bradshaw mike powell shonn greene

it depends on you'd be giving up

Either Joel Dresden, jermichael Finley or martellus bennet

My main dilemma is I don't wanna give up my high priority waiver pick for someone wholl just start for 1 week

bcuz shane the wall started a new page

no need for you to have 3 TE's, you can give up either of the Mannings' TE.

question is: would you start Jones at RB or flex this week, and more importantly would your opponent start him this week?
Originally posted by vrabbit:
no need for you to have 3 TE's, you can give up either of the Mannings' TE.

question is: would you start Jones at RB or flex this week, and more importantly would your opponent start him this week?

This. I'd drop Bennett he's been s**t after a decent start. Felix the cat has potential incase Murray is out longer.

Also it will give you ammo to trade to the Murray owner.
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Oct 16, 2012 at 11:02 PM ]
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,488
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
no need for you to have 3 TE's, you can give up either of the Mannings' TE.

question is: would you start Jones at RB or flex this week, and more importantly would your opponent start him this week?

This. I'd drop Bennett he's been s**t after a decent start. Felix the cat has potential incase Murray is out longer.

Also it will give you ammo to trade to the Murray owner.
How about Jermichael? Should I keep him? I'd start Jones straight up given thatn my other backs have unfavorable matchups this week.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone