There are 168 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by jrg:
Sad that it has come to this (from a fantasy perspective)...but

Alex Smith vs. NYG

OR

Aaron Rodgers @ HOU

I'm still going with Rodgers since he'll pass A LOT more, especially with Benson out, the Packers' running game (if that) just doesn't match up well with the Texans' run D
Shon Greene nyj vs colts

OR william Powell ari vs bills

With beanie wells and Ryan Williams out would it be smart or worth the risk to drop Greene for this guy?
Originally posted by Sfmobsta19:
Shon Greene nyj vs colts

OR william Powell ari vs bills

With beanie wells and Ryan Williams out would it be smart or worth the risk to drop Greene for this guy?

there's no clear indication yet that Greene will lose his starting position, he's still getting most of the carries. It's unclear who will get the in AZ between Powell and LSH, I'd keep Greene
Waiver wire question, would you rather go after William Powell or Alex Green?
Originally posted by GameOver:

It's tough. I'm going Powell just because he could be the lead back for the longest time
Originally posted by jrg:
Sad that it has come to this (from a fantasy perspective)...but

Alex Smith vs. NYG

OR

Aaron Rodgers @ HOU

Rodgers bro. If these decisions are getting a lot harder, trade Rodgers for other positional needs
Originally posted by marshniners24:

It's tough. I'm going Powell just because he could be the lead back for the longest time

I went with Green because the Cards flat out can't run the ball at all and both guys are going into timeshares with a chance to win the job if they perform, so I'll take the guy in the offense that actually scores.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

I went with Green because the Cards flat out can't run the ball at all and both guys are going into timeshares with a chance to win the job if they perform, so I'll take the guy in the offense that actually scores.

yeah, plus it's not clear cut that Powell will be the lead back
Good points I've thought about those as well
  • gage
  • Veteran
I don't like the idea of having Cruz+Bradshaw and Wallace+Mendenhall since a bad week by either offense could be bad for me, plus I can't start all of them anyway.

I have this as my team:

Brady, A Smith
Gore, Bradshaw, Turner, Mendenhall, LeShoure, A Green
Cruz, Marshall, Wallace, Maclin Amendola
Rudolph

We start 2WR, 2RB, and a Flex.

So which one's should I look at trading or should I just sit tight for depth? If I do trade, what position should I look to improve?

I may even just try to trade because I can't start them all and I hate the idea of benching the wrong guy.
[ Edited by gage on Oct 10, 2012 at 10:37 AM ]

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Matthew Berry ‏@MatthewBerryTMR

WHOA. Elias changing Mendenhall's 13 yd TD run to 13 yd Rec TD. Big Ben now gets a 13 yard Pass TD last Sun. ESPN will update scores tom.
Originally posted by gage:
I don't like the idea of having Cruz+Bradshaw and Wallace+Mendenhall since a bad week by either offense could be bad for me, plus I can't start all of them anyway.

I have this as my team:

Brady, A Smith
Gore, Bradshaw, Turner, Mendenhall, LeShoure, A Green
Cruz, Marshall, Wallace, Maclin Amendola
Rudolph

We start 2WR, 2RB, and a Flex.

So which one's should I look at trading or should I just sit tight for depth? If I do trade, what position should I look to improve?

I may even just try to trade because I can't start them all and I hate the idea of benching the wrong guy.

you could definitely s**t someone for an upgrade at TE, but I might see if I can package some guys and land an elite RB
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matthew Berry ‏@MatthewBerryTMR

It's estimated that over 9,500 people on http://ESPN.com got a Loss turned into a W (& vice verse) by Big Ben getting TD pass.
PPR League

Alfred Morris vs Vikings
or
Darren McFadden vs Falcons
  • gage
  • Veteran
Alright guys. With Jacobs getting healthy and Hunter showing what he can do, do you think it's time to sell Gore? I'm thinking of targeting someone like Morris, Richardson, AP, or Dmac.
[ Edited by gage on Oct 10, 2012 at 4:53 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone