***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by MILFS:
mccoy is arguably the top 3 back in the league but HE GETS NO f**kING CARRIES

I traded that moodle for Megatron, then flipped him and Romo for Arian Foster
[ Edited by YungAce on Oct 7, 2012 at 11:11 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
DeAngelo Williams ‏@DeAngeloRB

Dear upset fantasy owners with the bad language you are a fantasy owner for a reason because you can't play or apparently fantasy coach!
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I will be so mad at you guys if he stinks it up

Rivers scored 7 less points than Luck, but I had Welker/Harvin/Colston in this PPR league, lulz, won by 100 pts, easily highest scoring team this week
Originally posted by Jcool:
DeAngelo Williams ‏@DeAngeloRB

Dear upset fantasy owners with the bad language you are a fantasy owner for a reason because you can't play or apparently fantasy coach!

LMAO

Whoever started Williams got owned. He basically said he wouldn't have started himself
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
LMAO

Whoever started Williams got owned. He basically said he wouldn't have started himself

cost me a win in the parking lot crew thread. lost by 1.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Sad that it has come to this (from a fantasy perspective)...but

Alex Smith vs. NYG

OR

Aaron Rodgers @ HOU
Originally posted by jrg:

Alex Smith vs. NYG

OR

Aaron Rodgers @ HOU

I'm still going with Rodgers since he'll pass A LOT more, especially with Benson out, the Packers' running game (if that) just doesn't match up well with the Texans' run D
Shon Greene nyj vs colts

OR william Powell ari vs bills

With beanie wells and Ryan Williams out would it be smart or worth the risk to drop Greene for this guy?
Originally posted by Sfmobsta19:
Shon Greene nyj vs colts

OR william Powell ari vs bills

With beanie wells and Ryan Williams out would it be smart or worth the risk to drop Greene for this guy?

there's no clear indication yet that Greene will lose his starting position, he's still getting most of the carries. It's unclear who will get the in AZ between Powell and LSH, I'd keep Greene
Waiver wire question, would you rather go after William Powell or Alex Green?
Originally posted by GameOver:

It's tough. I'm going Powell just because he could be the lead back for the longest time
Originally posted by jrg:

Alex Smith vs. NYG

OR

Aaron Rodgers @ HOU

Rodgers bro. If these decisions are getting a lot harder, trade Rodgers for other positional needs
Originally posted by marshniners24:

It's tough. I'm going Powell just because he could be the lead back for the longest time

I went with Green because the Cards flat out can't run the ball at all and both guys are going into timeshares with a chance to win the job if they perform, so I'll take the guy in the offense that actually scores.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

I went with Green because the Cards flat out can't run the ball at all and both guys are going into timeshares with a chance to win the job if they perform, so I'll take the guy in the offense that actually scores.

yeah, plus it's not clear cut that Powell will be the lead back
Good points I've thought about those as well