There are 683 users in the forums
***Fantasy Football Thread***
Sep 23, 2012 at 11:37 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
I never liked LeSean McCoy; even through last season. I draft him this year and he's a total bust for me. I should've drafted McFadden
Sep 24, 2012 at 5:14 PM
- DeepNinerValue
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,617
Fred Jackson looking like hes gonna play next week and CJ isn't.
Perfect!!!!
Perfect!!!!
Sep 25, 2012 at 1:22 AM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Okay, I need your help guys...
This is my 0-2 $$$ League roster (Non-PPR):
QB-Romo
WR-Harvin
WR-Decker
WR-Crabtree
RB-McCoy
RB-Peterson
TE-Witten
FLEX-J.Charles
Bench: Gerhart/Andrew Luck (I dropped Beanie Wells, Coby Fleener, and Randy Moss, looking to pick up new guys)
ANYWAYS.. someone sent me this trade:
Torrey Smith and Fred Jackson
for
Adrian Peterson
I'm torn... seriously. I need WR help and Jackson looks to take over once again, but Peterson is starting to warm up. goddamit
This is my 0-2 $$$ League roster (Non-PPR):
QB-Romo
WR-Harvin
WR-Decker
WR-Crabtree
RB-McCoy
RB-Peterson
TE-Witten
FLEX-J.Charles
Bench: Gerhart/Andrew Luck (I dropped Beanie Wells, Coby Fleener, and Randy Moss, looking to pick up new guys)
ANYWAYS.. someone sent me this trade:
Torrey Smith and Fred Jackson
for
Adrian Peterson
I'm torn... seriously. I need WR help and Jackson looks to take over once again, but Peterson is starting to warm up. goddamit
Sep 25, 2012 at 10:58 AM
- Brew
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,488
Hmmm should I drop Philadelphia and pick up Atlanta?
Sep 25, 2012 at 11:07 AM
- DeepNinerValue
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,617
Originally posted by Brew:
Hmmm should I drop Philadelphia and pick up Atlanta?
duh
Sep 25, 2012 at 11:08 AM
- DeepNinerValue
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,617
Originally posted by YungAce:
Okay, I need your help guys...
This is my 0-2 $$$ League roster (Non-PPR):
QB-Romo
WR-Harvin
WR-Decker
WR-Crabtree
RB-McCoy
RB-Peterson
TE-Witten
FLEX-J.Charles
Bench: Gerhart/Andrew Luck (I dropped Beanie Wells, Coby Fleener, and Randy Moss, looking to pick up new guys)
ANYWAYS.. someone sent me this trade:
Torrey Smith and Fred Jackson
for
Adrian Peterson
I'm torn... seriously. I need WR help and Jackson looks to take over once again, but Peterson is starting to warm up. goddamit
I wouldnt
Sep 25, 2012 at 11:53 AM
- bayarealuv
- Veteran
- Posts: 57,791
kevin smith with ZERO points.. appreciate that one
Sep 25, 2012 at 3:09 PM
- gage
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,485
Ugh, I feel like I need to improve at running back and TE but I'm not sure who I should try to move.
RB: Gore, Bradshaw, Turner, Leshoure, Mendenhall, Greene
WR: Wallace, Cruz, Marshall, Amendola, Maclin
TE: Pettigrew
It's a .5 ppr league.
Any ideas?
RB: Gore, Bradshaw, Turner, Leshoure, Mendenhall, Greene
WR: Wallace, Cruz, Marshall, Amendola, Maclin
TE: Pettigrew
It's a .5 ppr league.
Any ideas?
Sep 25, 2012 at 3:13 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
get rid of bradshaw and Greene, both of the b***hes are gonna lose their starting spot
Sep 25, 2012 at 3:21 PM
- gage
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,485
Good call man.
Sep 25, 2012 at 10:29 PM
- 49erfeeeever808
- Veteran
- Posts: 31,326
I'm thinking about offering Flacco to someone for Steven Jackson straight up.
other dude is 0-3 and has Jay Cutler
my RB's currently are Lynch, Shonne Greene
, and Isaac Redman
. and i have Stafford.
fair trade?
other dude is 0-3 and has Jay Cutler
my RB's currently are Lynch, Shonne Greene
, and Isaac Redman
. and i have Stafford.fair trade?
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Sep 25, 2012 at 10:43 PM ]
Sep 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM
- DeepNinerValue
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,617
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
I'm thinking about offering Flacco to someone for Steven Jackson straight up.
other dude is 0-3 and has Jay Cutler
my RB's currently are Lynch, Shonne Greene, and Isaac Redman
![]()
. and i have Stafford.
fair trade?
offer stafford
Sep 26, 2012 at 12:17 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
This is my 0-3 $$$ League roster (Non-PPR/10 team):
QB-Romo
WR-Harvin
WR-Decker
WR-Crabtree
RB-McCoy
RB-Peterson
TE-Witten
FLEX-J.Charles
Bench: Andrew Luck/Kyle Rudolph/Mikel Leshoure/Andy Dalton/Donnie Avery
I need a WR bad. Harvin's the only consistent start but he hasn't been a difference maker so far.
Which RB should I consider trading and would it be worth it to trade for one WR? I've always valued RBs more, but I feel that Leshoure can take over the FLEX and gives me that trade option. Someone put up Nicks and Megatron on the trade block.
QB-Romo
WR-Harvin
WR-Decker
WR-Crabtree
RB-McCoy
RB-Peterson
TE-Witten
FLEX-J.Charles
Bench: Andrew Luck/Kyle Rudolph/Mikel Leshoure/Andy Dalton/Donnie Avery
I need a WR bad. Harvin's the only consistent start but he hasn't been a difference maker so far.
Which RB should I consider trading and would it be worth it to trade for one WR? I've always valued RBs more, but I feel that Leshoure can take over the FLEX and gives me that trade option. Someone put up Nicks and Megatron on the trade block.
[ Edited by YungAce on Sep 26, 2012 at 12:50 PM ]
Sep 26, 2012 at 6:30 PM
- 49erfeeeever808
- Veteran
- Posts: 31,326
Originally posted by Garcia:
offer stafford
sent him a message, "shopping stafford for a RB."
initial offer was for chris johnson for stafford, after a hell no, he came back with jackson for stafford straight up.
not doing it though, he has Roddy White, and i wanna see if he'll give that dude up if i throw in Jordy Nelson, Mike Wallace, or something...................
(14 team league)
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Sep 26, 2012 at 6:39 PM ]
Sep 29, 2012 at 10:55 AM
- Neener
- Veteran
- Posts: 147
Who should I start at my flex position?
Ryan Williams vs. MIA
Benjarvus Green-Ellis @ JAC
Ryan Williams vs. MIA
Benjarvus Green-Ellis @ JAC