Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 464 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

My bad lol, Gates vs. ATL obviously.
TE spot:

Fred Davis vs. CIN
Tamme vs. HOU

Davis hasn't done a damn thing this year, but Tamme's matchup is brutal.

Thoughts?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Do I wait til tonight and hope Lloyd plays? Or move in Blackmon/Rice/Robinson? Leaning towards moving in Blackmon

Originally posted by jrg:
Do I wait til tonight and hope Lloyd plays? Or move in Blackmon/Rice/Robinson? Leaning towards moving in Blackmon


Tough call. Pats are so traditionally secretive about their injuries. I think Lloyd plays but still has a tough opponent. Blackmon is interesting against the sorry Indy D. At least if you start Lloyd and he sits, you can plug in Rice for the Monday nighter. Roll with Lloyd!

And answer mine!!!!
[ Edited by DaManRathman on Sep 23, 2012 at 9:13 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by jrg:
Do I wait til tonight and hope Lloyd plays? Or move in Blackmon/Rice/Robinson? Leaning towards moving in Blackmon


Tough call. Pats are so traditionally secretive about their injuries. I think Lloyd plays but still has a tough opponent. Blackmon is interesting against the sorry Indy D. At least if you start Lloyd and he sits, you can plug in Rice for the Monday nighter. Roll with Lloyd!

Great point! Didn't think of that. Thanks bro
benched lance moore for aldrick robinson

wtf was i thinking
f**k YOU BEN ROEHTLISBERGER
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Thank god for AJ Green
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,798
started charles today
Originally posted by Garcia:
f**k YOU BEN ROEHTLISBERGER

I started Vick over Ben. I have made so many bad calls so far this year.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I started Vick over Ben. I have made so many bad calls so far this year.

I started a no-name redskins WR instead of lance moore and its gonna cost me a win in my money league... ugh
Dunno if I should post it here or not... but I need some trade help...

PPR 2-QB League-
I give: Sproles, A. Hawkins, Ponder, A. Johnson
I get: Marshall, Murray, Gabbert

Also,

I give: R. Rice, A. Johnson, Gates, Green-Ellis, A. Hawkins
I get: MJD, AJ Green, Graham, Ma. Floyd
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Won in 2 of my leagues this week

Have a chance to go 3-0 again won in all my leagues last week
[ Edited by ImaMod on Sep 23, 2012 at 11:00 PM ]
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by Neener:
Dunno if I should post it here or not... but I need some trade help...

PPR 2-QB League-
I give: Sproles, A. Hawkins, Ponder, A. Johnson
I get: Marshall, Murray, Gabbert

Also,

I give: R. Rice, A. Johnson, Gates, Green-Ellis, A. Hawkins
I get: MJD, AJ Green, Graham, Ma. Floyd

Idk about the 1st one. Ponder and Gabbert kinda cancel out eachother, Johnson and Marshall kinda cancel out but Id rather have Marshall. Murray or Hawkins and Sproles? In a PPR league Sproles is a lot more valuable, but he is as valuable as Murray?

I wouldnt do the 2nd one though.
[ Edited by ImaMod on Sep 23, 2012 at 11:04 PM ]
Ya thanks. Frieakin' Gates is killing my team right now smh. I spent a high pick on him too thinking he'll tear it up with Jackson gone.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone