Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 670 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
I may set the record for largest point differential loss in the history of FF!

sucks to suck
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
lol i'd love to have Amendola in a PPR league

12 catches 133 yards 1 TD in the 1st half.. crazy
  • Jiks
  • Member
  • Posts: 29,220
I hope Andre Johnson chokes on a phat dick. Took my chances on him again and he sucks. What a p***y. 2 pts.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by ImaMod:
lol i'd love to have Amendola in a PPR league

12 catches 133 yards 1 TD in the 1st half.. crazy

dude is a PIMP
i benched trent richardson for adrian peterson

and vincint jackson for brandon lloyd


i have a great team but had a bad week luckily the person im playing is having a worse week
I hope Crabtree has a decent game, I was a dumbass and benched Dwayne Bowe for him...
My team sucked this week.

I need matt ryan to get 28 points for me tomorrow night or I lose.
Denarius Moore over Amendola will haunt me...forever.
Originally posted by ImaMod:
lol i'd love to have Amendola in a PPR league

12 catches 133 yards 1 TD in the 1st half.. crazy

I started him last week but benched him for ogletree..
Need an opinion: down 7 pts in my money league, should I start Michael Turner or Demaryius Thomas?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Won all my games in all 3 leagues this week
Ive been offered a trade.

I get
Frank Gore
Marshawn Lynch

He gets MJD
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Ive been offered a trade.

I get
Frank Gore
Marshawn Lynch

He gets MJD

id do it

who are your other RBs?
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Ive been offered a trade.

I get
Frank Gore
Marshawn Lynch

He gets MJD

id do it

who are your other RBs?

Forte, Steven Jackson and Donald Brown
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Ive been offered a trade.

I get
Frank Gore
Marshawn Lynch

He gets MJD

id do it

who are your other RBs?

Forte, Steven Jackson and Donald Brown

How many do you start? Flex?

I have a feeling mjd is gonna get hurt again
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone