LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 404 users in the forums

Is Yahoo scoring retroactive?

HA Ha. I fugged up pretty bad in a league I set up incompletions get +.75 as opposed to -.75

Can I just change the setting now and watch all the scores get updated? Or will it only take effect from that point forward?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I believe this point forward. After I quit commishing a buddy took over duties the following year and was changing rules left and right. Those changes took affect the upcoming week. That is if he actually left them alone.

But I could be mistaken. As I said, they were changing nearly everyday so I could be wrong.
OK I changed the setting and here is the message I got

Edit Stat CategoriesYour requested changes have been made (view updated stat categories).

If you have changed one or more of your point modifiers from their previous settings, the changes will be implemented the next time your leagues stats are updated, with the new modifier values applying retroactively to the start date of your league.

Looks like we just have to wait a bit
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by danimal:
OK I changed the setting and here is the message I got

Edit Stat CategoriesYour requested changes have been made (view updated stat categories).

If you have changed one or more of your point modifiers from their previous settings, the changes will be implemented the next time your leagues stats are updated, with the new modifier values applying retroactively to the start date of your league.

Looks like we just have to wait a bit

Well,

A: I would wait until after tonight's games. Just in case the rule gets changed for tonight's game and someone gets screwed.

B: let your league know what's going on.

Disregard A: I guess. Just reread your bolded.

[ Edited by krizay on Sep 14, 2009 at 12:42:29 ]
it worked, all the scores updated already.

LOL, Kurt Warner and Cutler got like 27-28 extra points in that setting.
Share 49ersWebzone