LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

Man this was a tough draft..............

11th pick out of 12 teams

1. Fitz
2. R. Moss
3. R. Grant
4. Warner
5. K. Moreno
6. S. Holmes
7. Sproles
8. L. Coles
9. Fred Jackson
10. Bears D (Hester)
11. Shaun Hill
12. Maclin
13. Pennington
14. 9ers D
15. Nedney
16. Grahmn

We start 1 qb, 2 rbs, 3wr/tes, 1 d and 1 k

What do you think?
Dude, you need RBs bad. Drop the 9ers D and your extra Kicker and get some guys off the waiver wire. Who's left?

If you can get lucky with a waiver RB (very possible these days) you could have a good team. Your WRs are good.
Thanks man, but its a really strict league. We have parameters.

3qbs
4rbs
5wrs/tes
2ds

There is several sleeper rbs left out there. I already have Moss on the block for a rb and a 3/4 wr

250 buy in...hard league.
you have to hope Moreno can have a great rookie season and Grant plays like the 07 Grant. other than that, ur WRs are solid. try and trade some of ur backups for starters in a package or somethingg
Thanks...I'm going to offer my brother Moss and either F. Jackson or D. Sproles; he has LT and Marshawn, for Colston and Addai. He got Colston in the mid second and Addai in the 5th. I'm affraid of D. Brown though.

The guy who has Brady might bite on Moss and Moreno for Roy Williams and LJ. Can't seem to pull the trigger.
Quick question...

If you were going to give R. Moss and Knoshawn Moreno, would you get TO and LJ or Roy Williams and LJ.
Originally posted by RedAndGold4Life:
Quick question...

If you were going to give R. Moss and Knoshawn Moreno, would you get TO and LJ or Roy Williams and LJ.

neither
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Quick question...

No way. LJ and Moreno have similar trade value. Randy Moss >>>>>>>>>> TO or Roy
Quick question...

Randy Moss & Throw-In
for
TO, Roy Williams, & LJ
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Don't trade Randy Moss this year. You will regret it.

• krizay
  • Veteran
11th pick out of 12 teams

1. Fitz
2. R. Moss
3. R. Grant
4. Warner
5. K. Moreno
6. S. Holmes
7. Sproles
8. L. Coles
9. Fred Jackson
10. Bears D (Hester)
11. Shaun Hill
12. Maclin
13. Pennington
14. 9ers D
15. Nedney
16. Grahmn

We start 1 qb, 2 rbs, 3wr/tes, 1 d and 1 k

What do you think?

try sproles and Coles to the LT owner for a RB2 or RB3

if that doesn't work try Fred jackson and Coles to the Lynch owner for a RB2 or RB3

if that doesn't work try Holmes and coles for a RB2 or RB3 then try and trade Sproles to the LT owner for a WR3 or Jackson to the Lynch owner for a WR3 or Bears D for a WR3

Actually i just seen you can start 3 WR/TE it may be easier to get a top(ish) TE opposed to a WR3.
Share 49ersWebzone