LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 367 users in the forums

I have Gore for the 4th straight season!! Please rate!!

RD 1 pick 10: HB SF Frank Gore
RD 2 pick 15: WR HOU Andre Johnson
RD 3 : HB DET Kevin Smith
RD 4 : WR CAR Steve Smith
RD 5 : QB HOU Matt Shaub
RD 6 : HB BAL Ray Rice
RD 7 : HB NO Reggie Bush
RD 8 : WR CHI Devin Hester
RD 9 : TE TB Kellen Winslow
RD 10 : DST CHI BEARS
RD 11 : WR SF Josh Morgan
RD 12 : QB NYJ Mark Sanchez
RD 13 : QB SF Shaun Hill
RD 14 : K IND Adam Viniateri
Not sure how many teams are in your league. But I like your first 6 picks a lot. After that, it goes down hill for me.
12 teams. Thats what a few other guys in the league said..

I kinda see what your sayin, but I think I got very good value for Bush to be my 3/4 HB and for Winslow in the 9th rd. If Winslow could stay healthy, he can have some elite numbers. Hester and Morgan im banking to break out, I really think Hester and Cutler can make it happen. I think i need help on D, but thats what i get for letting the top 10 slip, then i picked Sanchez and Hill late for insurance for Shaub
I'd drop Shuan Hill and pick up another WR or RB.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Your first six picks are very sexy.

Reggie Bush, if it's PPR, is a steal. He's meh....in other formats.

But you really need a third wide receiver. I'm not big on Hester.

I like Mark Sanchez in the future, but not this year.

Shaun Hill is not worth a draft pick.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Team looks really really nice. But like the others have said. Need a 3rd WR. Bush in the 7th is a steal PPR or not. He still averages 80 ypg.

Drop a 3rd QB for something on the WW. Chris Henry available? Joey Galloway?
Originally posted by krizay:
Team looks really really nice. But like the others have said. Need a 3rd WR. Bush in the 7th is a steal PPR or not. He still averages 80 ypg.

well i think ima keep 3 qbs, incase Shaub doesnt hold up, and ima give 2-3 games to evaluate SANCHEZ AND HILL and see who to keep..

i already put it in to drop Morgan for Henry, since i dont see Morgan getting more than 700-800yds with 4-6tds since we want to run the ball 60%. also I have the bears def but was thinking to drop them for TB? SEA? GB? any help would be good. also how do u guys think Vernon Davis is gonna do?? and should i consider a roster spot for him? or am i gravy with Winslow?

[ Edited by 49ersnum1 on Sep 1, 2009 at 20:21:16 ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
Originally posted by krizay:

well i think ima keep 3 qbs, incase Shaub doesnt hold up, and ima give 2-3 games to evaluate SANCHEZ AND HILL and see who to keep..

i already put it in to drop Morgan for Henry, since i dont see Morgan getting more than 700-800yds with 4-6tds since we want to run the ball 60%. also I have the bears def but was thinking to drop them for TB? SEA? GB? any help would be good. also how do u guys think Vernon Davis is gonna do?? and should i consider a roster spot for him? or am i gravy with Winslow?

Doesn't YOUR analysis of Morgan clear up your evaluation process of Sanchez and Hill. I mean if that's your prediction for Morgan. Your prediction for Hill can't be all that sporty.

Bears or Packers take your pick!

Vernon Davis or Winslow? considering both offenses and QB's. flip a coin.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
If you want to win fantasy football, stay away from the entire 49ers passing offense, including Vernon Davis.
Share 49ersWebzone