Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Starters
QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: Brandon Jacobs
RB: Felix Jones
WR: Andre Johnson
WR: Greg Jennings
TE: Dallas Clark
W/T: Jericho Cotchery
W/R: LeSean McCoy
K: Rian Lindell
DST: NY Jets
Bench
QB: Carson Palmer
RB: Justin Fargus
RB: Leon Washington
WR: Laverneous Coles
TE: John Carlson
DST: Green Bay Packers
What I like most and strategized is when Rodgers/Jennings have their bye's I can put in Palmer/Coles and still manage double points if they hook up. I am still torn which D to start bc both were very stingy D's last year and scored more TD's than any and they are only gonna be better this year IMO (especially with Ryan as HC in NY and Green Bay switching to a 3-4). I am not satisfied with my RB's but they do make plays and score TD's. I think I went out and got good quality players though.
You can start 3 RB's. I assume either this is an 8-10 man league (Don't know because it's not posted anywhere ). It appears to me that you took a backup QB and a backup TE before securing enough QUALITY back up RB's.
Also while the QB/WR tandems can be nice. They can also be a killer. Like in week 5 When Rodgers/Jennings have their byes and you have to start Palmer/Coles versus Baltimore