49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 837 users in the forums

Grade my postwhores team!

Originally posted by joey82:
QB
M. Cassel
C. Pennington

RB
A. Peterson
D. Williams
M. Forte
J. Stewart
G. Coffee

WR
L. Fitzgerald
D. Driver
P. Harvin
N. Washington
D. Henderson
D. Heyward-Bey

TE
A. Gonzales
Z. Miller

Def
Eagles
Redskins

K
N. Folk

Starters are 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 Def and 1 K PPR league

Wow, how many people are in your league? I've got 12 people, and there's no way I could've gotten AP and Fitz, not to mention Forte.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by joey82:
QB
M. Cassel
C. Pennington

RB
A. Peterson
D. Williams
M. Forte
J. Stewart
G. Coffee

WR
L. Fitzgerald
D. Driver
P. Harvin
N. Washington
D. Henderson
D. Heyward-Bey

TE
A. Gonzales
Z. Miller

Def
Eagles
Redskins

K
N. Folk

Starters are 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 Def and 1 K PPR league


Wow, how many people are in your league? I've got 12 people, and there's no way I could've gotten AP and Fitz, not to mention Forte.

This is a keeper league.

He kept Forte, Peterson, Deangelo, and Fitzgerald.
[ Edited by crzy on Aug 22, 2009 at 1:27 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Since this is a PPR league, you should trade one of your elite running backs for an elite wide receiver. Your team is too unbalanced.

Your quarterbacks are also very questionable.

I give you a B-

But with the four keepers you started out with you should have been able to build a much better team.

I'm not sure why you drafted Jonathon Stewart in the first round of the redraft, when you could have gotten an elite wide receiver.
[ Edited by crzy on Aug 22, 2009 at 1:29 PM ]
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone