There are 202 users in the forums

FF Money League?

I'm trying to find some people or a website that are doing a Money league this year. Something in the $75-100 range. Know of any?
[ Edited by NorCaL9er on Jul 1, 2009 at 10:10 PM ]
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
I'm trying to find some people or a website that are doing a Money league this year. Something in the $75-100 range. Know of any?

Im doing a 25$. Let me know if you want an invite.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Yeah, i would rather do something with fellow zoners. Shoot me an invite if you don't mind, thanks!

Yeah, i would rather do something with fellow zoners. Shoot me an invite if you don't mind, thanks!

Not to be rude........ How would you pay? Paypal? You could send it to my house if you wanted.

I shoot you an invite tonight if I can get your email address.

Anyone else reading feel free to contact me.

Not to be rude........ How would you pay? Paypal? You could send it to my house if you wanted.

I shoot you an invite tonight if I can get your email address.

Anyone else reading feel free to contact me.

Yeah, paypal is best. Direct EMail is [email protected]
Norcal I sent you an invite...

Come on I know theres some Zoners out there who might wanna take a chance.......

Dont be shy gals!
Share 49ersWebzone