LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 446 users in the forums

The Webzone Unchosen Fantasy Baseball League ***POST YOUR ROSTER***

• Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JR80:
yo ATG I'm interested...but I've never done Fantasy Baseball before. I'll join up, but don't be surprised if I suck...

yeah toadfoskies are not usually good
yo ATG I'm interested...but I've never done Fantasy Baseball before. I'll join up, but don't be surprised if I suck...

Answer honestly....are you willing to put in the time it will take to learn and the time it will take during the season?
  • Brew
  • Veteran
dude we're getting nobody. we're what, 5?
Originally posted by qnbrew88:

6. (not including JR80) I wouldn't worry right now as not that many people are thinking fanasy baseball at the moment. I changed the thread title to make ti more clear exactly what "The Webzone Unchosen" is.

Who else do you know plays fantasy baseball brew?
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

6. (not including JR80) I wouldn't worry right now as not that many people are thinking fanasy baseball at the moment. I changed the thread title to make ti more clear exactly what "The Webzone Unchosen" is.

i'd imagine people who post on baseball threads. socalfan21 might be one, SLICK is definitely one, hmmm how about Will our new mod?

i'd imagine people who post on baseball threads. socalfan21 might be one, SLICK is definitely one, hmmm how about Will our new mod?

socalfan and SLICK didn't stay active at all last year. Maybe some Giants fans might be interested. does nipplehead play?

Lets go recruit.
  • Brew
  • Veteran

socalfan and SLICK didn't stay active at all last year. Maybe some Giants fans might be interested. does nipplehead play?

Lets go recruit.

naw nipplehead is too busy with his business school. I'll ask around.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Ill join, but when is the draft?
  • JR80
  • Veteran

Answer honestly....are you willing to put in the time it will take to learn and the time it will take during the season?

yaya, I'll play.
How many teams are we going to do? You should put the list of people that are already in it on the first post.

• Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
How many teams are we going to do? You should put the list of people that are already in it on the first post.

Ideal would be 12 IMO.

I also wanna start 2 utilities instead of 1 if it's ok with mr Commish. Also 3SP, 3RP, and 2 P.
I'd like to join up. Although, I have never played Fantasy Baseball, I would be willing to learn how. I noticed you said you would like regular posters to play. Im not what you would say a regular poster but I do visit the site everyday and check things out.

So, if you have any open spots avaliable just let me know when the draft is and I shall be there.

Ideal would be 12 IMO.

I also wanna start 2 utilities instead of 1 if it's ok with mr Commish. Also 3SP, 3RP, and 2 P.

12 would be good, i agree.

Love the idea of 2 utilities as well. Agree with the pitching positions as well.
  • Brew
  • Veteran

Ideal would be 12 IMO.

12 would be good, i agree.

Love the idea of 2 utilities as well. Agree with the pitching positions as well.

boise you think you can loan me some $50,000?

Ideal would be 12 IMO.

I was going to wait until we have a full group of managers and than afterward we could come to a consensus on the various issues.
Share 49ersWebzone