LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

The Webzone Unchosen Fantasy Baseball League ***POST YOUR ROSTER***

It's getting to be that time of year again......the sweet smell of the freshly cut blades of grass leaving the familiar rich brown cutout of the dusty baseball diamond. The smell of the peanuts, and crackerjacks, jeers and cheers, sighs of frustration as Jack Cust strikes out looking with the bases loaded yet again.....ahem.....the crack of the bat as the ball soars off ARod's bat and you wonder how much of this is steroids and how much is just skill.....ahem I'm loosing my focus here......ah s**t well lets cut to the chase.....

IT'S BASEBALL TIME!!!

Well not quite but how else am I supposed to pass the time between football and baseball seasons than with some good ole fantasy baseball planning. This is the un-official 2009, non-elitist webzone baseball league.

Not everyone can get in though, please post your credentials as to why you should be in this league and you must also be a regular poster. I want this league to be active.

jimrat (webzone runner-up)
nipplehead
qnbrew (defending webzone champion)
Me
SFan49ers
redrose49er
BoiseNiner
dman
JR80
jrg1
ninerfaninLa
TexasNiner

[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Mar 29, 2009 at 21:01:06 ]
If you set a league up, count me in, have played webzone baseball on Yahoo for about 3 years now, third last year, won in '07. I seem to remember jrg1, qnbrew and socalfan as major players

*** Please have the draft at a UK friendly time, I'm 8 hours ahead of some of you guys! ***
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Credentials you say?

How about... defending champion?
Count me in
  • jrg
  • Veteran
jrg1 in a fantasy baseball league?!

Neverrrrrrrrrrrr.

Count me in.
Originally posted by qnbrew88:
Credentials you say?

Count me in

Ooohhh, here come the serious players
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by redrose49er:
Credentials you say?

Count me in

Ooohhh, here come the serious players

Me = Georges St Pierre
You all = BJ Penn
I'm down for baseball. I haven't been in a webzone baseball league but have played it for at least 8 years now.

I'm very good at fantasy football and my fantasy baseball skills aren't far behind. Anyone that has been in other fantasy leagues with me know I'm always active.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
I'm down for baseball. I haven't been in a webzone baseball league but have played it for at least 8 years now.

I'm very good at fantasy football and my fantasy baseball skills aren't far behind. Anyone that has been in other fantasy leagues with me know I'm always active.

i thought you did play with us last year when Jrg1 set up the league. The league i eventually ended up champion of.

i thought you did play with us last year when Jrg1 set up the league. The league i eventually ended up champion of.

i guess i don't remember. maybe i did.
  • Brew
  • Veteran

or maybe you didn't

or maybe you didn't

If i did i probably just had a bad season and my mind chose not to remember.

Either way I'm down to join a webzone baseball league.
Great glad to see there's so much interest in my league.

brew if you want you can be co-comissioner with me, I don't want to do it all by myself and it's always good to have two opinions.

I should probably post my credentials since I told all of you to do so: so here goes.

This will only be my 3rd year playing fantasy baseball and any kind of fantasy sports.

Last year I was in two leagues and I finished 4th in one and 3rd in the other. 4th and 3rd might seem low, but I was actually #1 seed in one of my leagues and the #2 in the other, my team just fell apart during the playoffs (I'm looking at you Ryan Braun and Jimmy Rollins).

The year before (in regular old public leagues) I finished in 1st place, 3rd place, 5th place and 7th place despite barely knowing what to do and missing the whole summer due to crazy amounts of vacationing.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

brew if you want you can be co-comissioner with me, I don't want to do it all by myself and it's always good to have two opinions.

I should probably post my credentials since I told all of you to do so: so here goes.

This will only be my 3rd year playing fantasy baseball and any kind of fantasy sports.

Last year I was in two leagues and I finished 4th in one and 3rd in the other. 4th and 3rd might seem low, but I was actually #1 seed in one of my leagues and the #2 in the other, my team just fell apart during the playoffs (I'm looking at you Ryan Braun and Jimmy Rollins).

The year before (in regular old public leagues) I finished in 1st place, 3rd place, 5th place and 7th place despite barely knowing what to do and missing the whole summer due to crazy amounts of vacationing.

either jrg1 or me. Either way is cool with me.

You weren't. You are welcome if you wish to join.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

either jrg1 or me. Either way is cool with me.

I still remember when the commissioner of his own league showed up 30 minutes late to the draft last year.

You were the champ last year and was the most active owner last year.
Share 49ersWebzone