There are 252 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by jrg:
Apparently Daniel Bryan's injury was legit

Daniel Bryan Has Backstage Argument with Triple H Last Night

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/29956/Daniel-Bryan-Has-Backstage-Argument-with-Triple-H-Last-Night/

Gotta love his fire, but I rather have him stay healthy. He could barely move his left arm last night.

So let me get this straight

Have Bryan beat orton cleanly to set up feud with cena for summer

In the same night they have Henry fake retire and attack cena setting up a feud for at least June and July

I think the Henry retirement fake happened because of the Bryan injury. Bryan and Cena were supposed to headline MITB.

Do you think Henry was really set to retire until Bryan had his stinger?
Originally posted by btthepunk:

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/29956/Daniel-Bryan-Has-Backstage-Argument-with-Triple-H-Last-Night/

Gotta love his fire, but I rather have him stay healthy. He could barely move his left arm last night.

In the same night they have Henry fake retire and attack cena setting up a feud for at least June and July

I think the Henry retirement fake happened because of the Bryan injury. Bryan and Cena were supposed to headline MITB.

It is something I thought of and was talked about in other forums. The ending to Bryan/Orton was awkward and in no way scripted. In the end I hope Bryan's push isnt derailed and that he gets to fight for the title by Summerslam.

It is something I thought of and was talked about in other forums. The ending to Bryan/Orton was awkward and in no way scripted. In the end I hope Bryan's push isnt derailed and that he gets to fight for the title by Summerslam.

It's believable. I'm not sure though just a few days before he tweeted that he wasn't retiring and he had too much hate in his heart to retire. So maybe the retirement tweets were to get the audience so into it then be shocked.

Yeah the Bryan/Orton finish was totally legit. I think though they want the short feud with Orton to build up even more steam for Bryan against Cena. Possibly to turn Orton heel too.
"Sycho" Sid aka Sid Vicious got his twitter account hacked. after changing passwords and some detective work, he found out the hacker not only poses in multiple accounts, but he's also a registered sex offended LOL

Originally posted by SF69ers:
"Sycho" Sid aka Sid Vicious got his twitter account hacked. after changing passwords and some detective work, he found out the hacker not only poses in multiple accounts, but he's also a registered sex offended LOL

good for sid.
So if you're bored enough and have alot of free time , one can learn the darth arts of hacking?

This "stinger" shouldn't stop his push though right, it isn't a major injury is it?
Originally posted by 228niner:

This "stinger" shouldn't stop his push though right, it isn't a major injury is it?

Not as bad as the head/neck injury Stone Cold suffered when Owen piledrived him on his head way back when, but it is a head injury no less.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Jun 20, 2013 at 1:40 PM ]
Sid really pissed off at the pedo that hacked his acct:

SID ‏@SychoVicious1m
No one deserves to lose their oxygen more than a pedophile! You sick f**k! I will display your ugly face everywhere I go, not just on here!
MAIN EVENT MAFIAR
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
MAIN EVENT MAFIAR

was gonna try and watch impact last night just to see what happened.

who joined MEM?

MAIN EVENT MAFIAR

who joined MEM?

just angle so far. it was a good impact overall, would still like to see less of hogan.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
MAIN EVENT MAFIAR

who joined MEM?

just angle so far. it was a good impact overall, would still like to see less of hogan.

never gonna happen. like the warrior said, Hogan loves the spotlight.
  • evil
  • Veteran

Doubtful.

They wouldn't jump to conclusions without knowing the true extent of Bryan's injury. If anything they probably wanted to save the Bryan match, considering how over Bryan is, for the bigger stage which is Summerslam, that is if the "rumors" of Bryan being on the verge of a title shot were/are true. Vince constantly changes his mind, so one cannot take a dirt sheet report stating Bryan is getting a title shot at face value, always choke that down with a grain of salt or two. At worst Ryback who wasn't on RAW could have been plugged in for a 3rd match if the Bryan injury would have turned out to be serious.
MAIN EVENT MAFIAR

who joined MEM?

ya its a big shame, impact in the log run is much better of without him. i've just never been hogan fan, but he does have a big following, i can see why they keep him around.
MAIN EVENT MAFIAR

who joined MEM?

ya its a big shame, impact in the log run is much better of without him. i've just never been hogan fan, but he does have a big following, i can see why they keep him around.

as a kid, i was a big fan. but now, it's the same act over and over with him and we constantly see him bury other wrestlers just so he can get his time in the ring.

his following is understandable, but Flair>>Hogan and the true followers know that.
Share 49ersWebzone