LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 241 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
lol, it was just a "what if" report. i couldnt see Tebow in the WWE, the guy is too much of a robot, he would be awful on the mic. chael sonnen now, he would be the man in WWE if used right, the guy is gold on the mic.

Chael Sonnen said he wanted to buy the WWE lol. Vince told him to buy shares, but he ain't buying the whole company.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Photo of Brock Lesnar's path of destruction at WWE Headquarters - http://nodq.com/wwe/369871182.shtml

[ Edited by jrg on May 6, 2013 at 1:47 PM ]
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
lol, it was just a "what if" report. i couldnt see Tebow in the WWE, the guy is too much of a robot, he would be awful on the mic. chael sonnen now, he would be the man in WWE if used right, the guy is gold on the mic.

Chael Sonnen said he wanted to buy the WWE lol. Vince told him to buy shares, but he ain't buying the whole company.

ya, just another attention grabbing comment by chael. i doubt vince would sell it for anything less than 1 billion, and even if somebody would agree to that, i don't think he would give up a lot of rights. someway or another he would make sure that he gets the final say or his kids do, in how the WWE presents their product.

he loves his name for than his money.
there was someone wearing a warriors jersey behind the announce team. Also, there was someone with a Giants hat. Aren't they in NC?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
there was someone wearing a warriors jersey behind the announce team. Also, there was someone with a Giants hat. Aren't they in NC?

who are they gonna root for, the bobcats?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Lol ryback rules is so corny
FINALLY JACK SWAGGER DID SOMETHING INTERESTING.

oh yea: i would still f**k vicki.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on May 6, 2013 at 6:19 PM ]
kaitlyn doe. Who is her mystery man?

Bella twins.

those black girls.

Natalie sounds like a man.

[ Edited by robniner on May 6, 2013 at 6:42 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:

seriously. talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel

ryback is boring....
  • jrg
  • Veteran

ryback is boring....

You read Scott Hall's tweet about Punk may have to return sooner than later if this keeps up?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
glad they put the pyro back in lesnar's entrance

Share 49ersWebzone