49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 491 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by NONAME:
Who do you think AEWs huge signing is?

Kurt Angle is my guess. Wish it would be CM Punk.
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by NONAME:
Who do you think AEWs huge signing is?

Kurt Angle is my guess. Wish it would be CM Punk.

hope not.

would be great for it to be Punk lol. but hopefully its some guy from WWE that just hasn't been used right. i really don't want to see another wrestler from the past, at least not yet. Sting was good enough for now.
Originally posted by NONAME:
Who do you think AEWs huge signing is?

Great Khali
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by NONAME:
Who do you think AEWs huge signing is?

Great Khali

Lmao
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,739
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Kurt Angle is my guess. Wish it would be CM Punk.

Guessing it will be Christian Cage and he will be the surprise entrant in the Ladder Match.
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,739
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Kurt Angle is my guess. Wish it would be CM Punk.

Guessing it will be Christian Cage and he will be the surprise entrant in the Ladder Match.

Nvm my guess after these comments from TK :

"[Paul Wight] told the world, and it's true, that there's gonna be a big star signed with AEW, and he's coming here...this Sunday a major star in the world of wrestling, a huge, huge star, is gonna come and sign a multi-year contract with AEW on Sunday at the pay-per-view. So I can confirm what Paul said is true. And I'm not talking about the person in the ladder match...Paul's talking about a big surprise, and that's no joke."
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Kurt Angle is my guess. Wish it would be CM Punk.

Guessing it will be Christian Cage and he will be the surprise entrant in the Ladder Match.

Nvm my guess after these comments from TK :

"[Paul Wight] told the world, and it's true, that there's gonna be a big star signed with AEW, and he's coming here...this Sunday a major star in the world of wrestling, a huge, huge star, is gonna come and sign a multi-year contract with AEW on Sunday at the pay-per-view. So I can confirm what Paul said is true. And I'm not talking about the person in the ladder match...Paul's talking about a big surprise, and that's no joke."

CM Punk saying on Twitter it isn't him, cause the Blackhawks play Sunday, but who knows, some people think it's Batista, as Paul Wight said Evolution, not Revolution, but could have been a mistake on his part.
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,739
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
CM Punk saying on Twitter it isn't him, cause the Blackhawks play Sunday, but who knows, some people think it's Batista, as Paul Wight said Evolution, not Revolution, but could have been a mistake on his part.

Blackhawks play at 2:30, game will be over by PPV time and a direct flight is a little over 2 hours. Does Shad have a private jet?

I doubt it's Batista.

Would actually mark out for it being the BIGGEST signing they could make, but that guy probably isn't it either even though he is rumored to technically be a free agent.
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
CM Punk saying on Twitter it isn't him, cause the Blackhawks play Sunday, but who knows, some people think it's Batista, as Paul Wight said Evolution, not Revolution, but could have been a mistake on his part.

Blackhawks play at 2:30, game will be over by PPV time and a direct flight is a little over 2 hours. Does Shad have a private jet?

I doubt it's Batista.

Would actually mark out for it being the BIGGEST signing they could make, but that guy probably isn't it either even though he is rumored to technically be a free agent.

I know, just what Punk said on Twitter, could be him, he wouldn't tweet, "hey I'm signed with @AEW, will be at Revolution on Sunday, don't tell anyone, especially @TonyKhan" lol.
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,739
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I know, just what Punk said on Twitter, could be him, he wouldn't tweet, "hey I'm signed with @AEW, will be at Revolution on Sunday, don't tell anyone, especially @TonyKhan" lol.

LOL true. Would love it to be Punk but there is a bigger name rumored to be out there than Punk that would cause a HUGE stir.

But it won't be that guy as much as I want it to be.
Originally posted by evil:
LOL true. Would love it to be Punk but there is a bigger name rumored to be out there than Punk that would cause a HUGE stir.

But it won't be that guy as much as I want it to be.

It's john cena.
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,739
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by evil:
LOL true. Would love it to be Punk but there is a bigger name rumored to be out there than Punk that would cause a HUGE stir.

But it won't be that guy as much as I want it to be.

It's john cena.

Close but I was referring to his cousin Juan



Cena showing up and going face to face with Kenny Omega and then hitting the FU would be the tits. Not happening though
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by evil:
LOL true. Would love it to be Punk but there is a bigger name rumored to be out there than Punk that would cause a HUGE stir.

But it won't be that guy as much as I want it to be.

It's john cena.

Close but I was referring to his cousin Juan



Cena showing up and going face to face with Kenny Omega and then hitting the FU would be the tits. Not happening though

Is Cena really a FA? I mean I didn't know Paul Wight aka The Big Show was unsigned, or that Batista may be unsigned, or Christian. I'm hoping it's Punk though. I can see the flack AEW will get if they sign Batista or Cena, even though it'd be huge gets for Tony Khan, and AEW.
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,739
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Is Cena really a FA? I mean I didn't know Paul Wight aka The Big Show was unsigned, or that Batista may be unsigned, or Christian. I'm hoping it's Punk though. I can see the flack AEW will get if they sign Batista or Cena, even though it'd be huge gets for Tony Khan, and AEW.

Apparently his deal expired in the summer. I don't think TK would get much flak for it, perhaps from some of the indy fans though. But it would generate a lot of mainstream coverage and create a buzz. Vince would be big mad.

Punk is long overdue to return but at this point I don't think we'll ever see him return.

I really hope it's not Brock.
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Is Cena really a FA? I mean I didn't know Paul Wight aka The Big Show was unsigned, or that Batista may be unsigned, or Christian. I'm hoping it's Punk though. I can see the flack AEW will get if they sign Batista or Cena, even though it'd be huge gets for Tony Khan, and AEW.

Apparently his deal expired in the summer. I don't think TK would get much flak for it, perhaps from some of the indy fans though. But it would generate a lot of mainstream coverage and create a buzz. Vince would be big mad.

Punk is long overdue to return but at this point I don't think we'll ever see him return.

I really hope it's not Brock.

If it's any of the following 4(Batista, Punk, Cena, or Brock) then these so called YouTuber's like TheSportsEntertainer will look like morons, like he said the entire year(2020) that Mox would opt out to return to WWE, every other week, "if a shocking new backstage story is true" etc.... Kept saying it all year long, Mox to WWE again, then he said Mox to WWE for RR, then when Mox wasn't going back, he said, "well some sad news, but Dean Ambrose won't be back in WWE, at least not yet, he is apparently open to a return", he kept saying how Vince was offering him crazy amount of money. He also kept saying Punk, Brock, AJ Lee, and other big names would return to WWE, said Punk would come back at RR, same for AJ Lee.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone