There are 171 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Taynara Conti. Brazilian.

Very nice
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:
AEW premieres on Wed. October 2nd in DC.

Hell yeah
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by dmax:

Hell yeah
I will be watching it live and if they come anywhere close to me in Cali I'll definitely spend money on some live tickets
Originally posted by NONAME:

Hell yeah
I will be watching it live and if they come anywhere close to me in Cali I'll definitely spend money on some live tickets

I'm sure they will have a show in Ontario.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Jimmy Uso arrested for DUI again. This f**king guy
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders

What worst if they just mentioned it on raw and he goes and does it again
  • dmax
  • Veteran

fn clown...HE NEEDS HELP
  • evil
  • Veteran

fn clown...HE NEEDS HELP

Maybe he is tryna get fired so he can go to AEW where they actually wanna push tag team wrestling?

Lol...
my gawd

• jrg
  • Veteran

Keep giving Cena more content
I hope they send him to rehab.

As noted yesterday, WWE superstar Jimmy Uso (real name Jonathan Fatu) was arrested and charged with DUI and a report by ABC affiliate station WEAR-TV in Pensacola has several new details on the arrest. According to the report, police initially responded to a complaint of DUI around 1:30 AM after being advised by an off-duty officer that there was a vehicle that was being driven erratically at over 100 MPH. Eventually police conducted a traffic stop to investigate.
-- When the deputy requested Fatu's driver license, registration and proof of insurance he appeared to have some issues holding the documents in his hands. He also had "bloodshot, watery, droopy eyelids, dilated pupils long with slow and slurred speech" and the deputy could smell alcohol emanating from the driver's side window. After requesting Fatu to step out of the vehicle multiple times, when the wrestler finally did get out, he appeared unsteady on his feet which is when the deputy asked Fatu if he was willing to ride with him to an adjacent parking lot which was flat, level and well lit in order to conduct a sobriety test.
-- While explaining that he was conducting a DUI investigation, Fatu kept asking if he needed a lawyer present and also if he was being detained. After being told it was not possible to have a lawyer present, Fatu then took his phone out from his pocket and put it up towards the deputy's face which is when the officer placed him in handcuffs and arrested him.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Sounds like your normal dips**t drunk driver.

He needs to be taught a lesson. The first time could have destroyed his career. He learned NOTHING. Now, he needs to be made an example of.

You can be on the WWE roster and think your hot s**t, but at the end of the day you're a human making a terrible mistake and putting others lives in danger. Dude needs to be released.

I'm just crazy triggered by this stuff as I've had friends do the same stuff. People need a hard lesson to realize this s**t isn't acceptable.
Damn 100 mph wtf dude.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Damn 100 mph wtf dude.

This. One thing to be speeding. We all do it at some point.

ANOTHER thing to do this/be a dumbass.
Share 49ersWebzone