There are 118 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by evil:
In b4 they make it a 3 way with Charlotte.

It's hard to hate on Charlotte because she is damn good. She does need to go away though, I'd love to see someone at the top other than Charlotte, Alexa, Becky, Sasha, Bayley. I wish there was someone else........
Originally posted by Debryune:

It's hard to hate on Charlotte because she is damn good. She does need to go away though, I'd love to see someone at the top other than Charlotte, Alexa, Becky, Sasha, Bayley. I wish there was someone else........

Hopefully Ember will launch herself up there now and I think Nikki could to if they treated her character with some respect.

Also if you guys haven't seen it. You need to watch Chad Gable vs Jack Gallagher from 205 Live last night. it was an amazing match. The highlights in this video doesn't do it justice.
Very cool move by the IIconics. They had the wrestling gear a fan had created in photoshop made and wore it last night.

[ Edited by JustinMT on Jul 17, 2019 at 11:06 AM ]
Tempted to go to the Sept 3rd SD Live show in Norfolk, VA.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Do it, have a beer with Stone Cold KO.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

I go to this local arena for minor league hockey all the time. Last time I went to a WWE event here it was Taker vs the Un-Americans lol.

I go to this local arena for minor league hockey all the time. Last time I went to a WWE event here it was Taker vs the Un-Americans lol.

Lol I forgot about them. I think the last time I went to a show was 9 years ago in Spokane, WA. It was the week after Christian returned to WWE. I made a sign welcoming him back and he gave me a head nod. My friend and I went nuts. Hahaha
[ Edited by JustinMT on Jul 17, 2019 at 11:21 AM ]

Lol I forgot about them. I think the last time I went to a show was 9 years ago in Spokane, WA. It was the week after Christian returned to WWE. I made a sign welcoming him back and he gave me a head nod. My friend and I went nuts. Hahaha

I think that show I referred to was the one where Goldust acknowledged a young kid dressed up as him in the crowd during commercials. The kid and his dad were 3 seats away from me.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Jul 17, 2019 at 11:23 AM ]

I think that show I referred to was the one where Goldust acknowledged a young kid dressed up as him in the crowd during commercials. The kid and his dad were 3 seats away from me.
Very cool, mostly because I never would imagine little kids dressing up as Goldust.

What arena you talking about...scope center? I ask because I live in Richmond. I've been to that and the Hampton coliseum.

• evil
  • Veteran

Hard to see them leaving Charlotte off of SS, so can see her being added in. It also shouldn't hurt the quality of the match and she adds a heel dynamic to it.

Hard to see them leaving Charlotte off of SS, so can see her being added in. It also shouldn't hurt the quality of the match and she adds a heel dynamic to it.

No but I'd rather let Ember and Bayley do their thing without her. Its so rare to have a damn women's championship match without her or Alexa. It's gotten really old having them constantly be involved. They can throw her into the one with Becky or something since it'll be the year anniversary of Becky turning on Charlotte.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

I hope they push Black just like this. He'll be over in no time.

110% agree. Black is the push here, but these matches are doing well for Cesaro as well.

Black and KO both being pushed right now. f**king love it.

NOW, I just need a Black/Owens match for the title.
[ Edited by jrg on Jul 18, 2019 at 1:04 AM ]
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

What arena you talking about...scope center? I ask because I live in Richmond. I've been to that and the Hampton coliseum.

Scope. The show is on a Tuesday so it will indeed be the live TV one. I want to see the Iiconics live now lol.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Very cool move by the IIconics. They had the wrestling gear a fan had created in photoshop made and wore it last night.

Share 49ersWebzone