There are 242 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Every time someone complains about watching WWE, says they stopped watching, but complain about it again the following week. CM Punk with the truth.

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Every time someone complains about watching WWE, says they stopped watching, but complain about it again the following week. CM Punk with the truth.

Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by Temecula49ersfan:
But Vince lovesssssssss her.

Right
I'm sick of Vince and the writing staff

I also didn't like samoa joe losing to ricochet....SO NOW WHAT ARE U GONNA DO WITH JOE

You're seriously mad at Joe dropping the title when this could be what elevates him back to the main event!?!?!
They were giving away free tickets to the PPV. WAKE T F UP VINCE

As noted, there was low attendance at the Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, Washington for last night's first-ever WWEStomping Grounds pay-per-view. The arena had half of the seating curtained off to hide the empty seats, despite a decent line for walk-up tickets before the show, and a lot of free tickets given out on the day of the event.

DEFY Wrestling's Matt Farmer noted on Twitter that there were around 6,000 fans in attendance, which would be one of the smallest WWE pay-per-view crowds in a long time. Farmer also noted that there were "tons" of comped tickets, and a lot of 2 for 1 ticket deals were sold.

Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that the paid attendance for Stomping Grounds was around 4,000 - 4,500 fans. It was also noted that tickets were being given away at the mall earlier in the day. The Tacoma Dome can hold around 18,000 fans after production.
Yeah I didn't go, hung out in Seattle instead. May go to Raw cause the IIconics flew into Everett.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Jun 24, 2019 at 8:39 AM ]
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Was from a tweeted response to that Punk tweet... just someone trolling.

But I think everyone would sit up and take notice if he did show up in AEW. I doubt it happens though, I truly do believe he has moved on.
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Was from a tweeted response to that Punk tweet... just someone trolling.

But I think everyone would sit up and take notice if he did show up in AEW. I doubt it happens though, I truly do believe he has moved on.

Ya hes done with wrestling. He wouldve been doing some indy gigs here and there if he really missed it that much. Only way i see him coming back is he's in desperate need for money.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Punk is living his best life doing side commentary for some MMA company that nobody knows about. He did do that charity thing as a wtf but I don't see him going to AEW unless millions are thrown at him just to appear.

Random taker is random.
After reading the recap, I don't think I have to see a single highlight from tonight.
Raw wasn't that bad. Granted I was cooking and working out on the side but......

I guess they start matches after commericials now?

Ec3 with the VICTOREEEEEE
I was surprised to see Taker. How he fits into the whole Reigns/Shane/McIntyre story is kind of odd though. I wish he had some better matches left in him. Strowman, Rollins, Styles, they would all be great opponents for him if he could still "go"
Originally posted by Fincham11:
I was surprised to see Taker. How he fits into the whole Reigns/Shane/McIntyre story is kind of odd though. I wish he had some better matches left in him. Strowman, Rollins, Styles, they would all be great opponents for him if he could still "go"

But he can't and should disappear for good. They're doing so much piss poor storytelling right now and this new "No wrestling during commercial breaks" needs to be dropped immediately. It's such a stupid idea.
Share 49ersWebzone