LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by JustinMT:
Anyone else know that Sami Zayn was Syrian? Apparently he can't be booked for the Saudi Arabian show because he's of Syrian descent.

Wtf. I thought he was full blown Irish lol.

Isn't Seth Rollins Indian as well? Speaking of I can see Mustafa Ali aa a champ one day.esp touring the east.

Those rules in Saudi are screwed up.
Lemme get that for you young man.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on May 22, 2019 at 1:05 AM ]
SD wasn't that bad. Andrade can bring it. Non stop pace.

RTruth in drag was lulz
Someone in the top talent is going to get injured tho.

Ppv raw and now SD ? No rest?
[ Edited by TonyStarks on May 22, 2019 at 1:07 AM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

RTruth in drag was lulz

Eh they wrestled way more during the Attitude Era.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Anyone else know that Sami Zayn was Syrian? Apparently he can't be booked for the Saudi Arabian show because he's of Syrian descent.

Yep Sami is Syrian, I thought it was common knowledge . And KO reportedly does not wanna go.

Shawn Spears fka Tye Dillinger will be in the AEW pre-show Battle Royal.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

RTruth in drag was lulz

Eh they wrestled way more during the Attitude Era.

Yeah but they had steroids and painkillers.
AJ is in his final years. :(
On the latest contract he signed with WWE being the last one he ever intends to sign as an active pro wrestler: "I can tell you that this contract that I've signed is my last. This is the perfect place for me to be. It's family-oriented, I have no problem taking my family to the shows. It's a PG product, which I enjoy. I'm in the best place I can be for my career."

UpUpDownDown will never be the same again.
Originally posted by evil:
Yep Sami is Syrian, I thought it was common knowledge . And KO reportedly does not wanna go.

I don't think I've ever looked him on wiki before last night so yeah I just thought he was a random ginger. Didn't even know his real name until last night. lol

AJ is in his final years. :(
On the latest contract he signed with WWE being the last one he ever intends to sign as an active pro wrestler: "I can tell you that this contract that I've signed is my last. This is the perfect place for me to be. It's family-oriented, I have no problem taking my family to the shows. It's a PG product, which I enjoy. I'm in the best place I can be for my career."
Dude has been around for years. Not his fault VM finally decided to come around. Plus he did want to see his kids alot more so idt he'll be champion as much this time around.

UpUpDownDown will never be the same again.

Lol damn. He got to play for it 3x over. Finally. Kofi, Uso, Power Game Samoa Joe and madden AJ are great to watch.
Lol damn. He got to play for it 3x over. Finally. Kofi, Uso, Power Game Samoa Joe and madden AJ are great to watch.

Yeah it's gonna be fun to see where it goes. It's a bummer so many guys went to Raw from Xavier's usual gaming circle but hopefully some new guys start showing up. I've become addicted to his YouTube content.
Originally posted by evil:

Shawn Spears fka Tye Dillinger will be in the AEW pre-show Battle Royal.

Good for him, though I've never seen him more than a mid carder at this point.
Share 49ersWebzone