LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 267 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
I I wanna know why the AOP is gone. Raw's tag teams are awful.

From what I've heard, AOP and Sanity aren't on TV because the writers don't have a direction for them yet.

If thats the case, and if I was a writer, I'd at least put them on tv for squash matches for the time being. Build them up til you have a storyline for them.

Exactly, they did it with Braun forever so they easily could with these teams. I really wanna see Sanity vs Harper and Rowan.
Luckily WWE is listening to the fans and according to the dirts they're apparently doing Roman v Lesnar at SS again. Product saved.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Luckily WWE is listening to the fans and according to the dirts they're apparently doing Roman v Lesnar at SS again. Product saved.

Oh thank goodness! They really know what's best for business:

Oh thank goodness! They really know what's best for business:

it's stuff like that I do not understand.

Why force feed something nobody wants to watch? Why not push the guys whom the internet wants to see push instead of burying them? IDFGI.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Mandy Rose

I I wanna know why the AOP is gone. Raw's tag teams are awful.

From what I've heard, AOP and Sanity aren't on TV because the writers don't have a direction for them yet.

If thats the case, and if I was a writer, I'd at least put them on tv for squash matches for the time being. Build them up til you have a storyline for them.

Exactly, they did it with Braun forever so they easily could with these teams. I really wanna see Sanity vs Harper and Rowan.

Having a huge roster is a blessing and a curse in this business.
I
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by evil:
RAW is just horrible to watch now. Every superstar either sucks or is being misused.
Ziggler and McIntyre should have won that battle royal.
Zayne is not an entertaining heel.
Booby Roode should be a heel.
I could go on and on.

Ziggler and Drew losing is smarter if the plan is to have Drew turn on Dolph sooner rather than later. No need for Drew to take an L to the tag champs.

I'm hoping they stay together a little longer. A feud with them and the "Deleters of Worlds" would be great.
I wanna know why the AOP is gone. Raw's tag teams are awful.

I forgot all about the AOP. WOW, they call them up and then have nothing for them.........
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Mandy Rose

I might have to check back in until the XFL starts. Vince isn't letting creative do their job.

Just read on pwmania, the rumored main event for Summerslam is .............Lesnar vs. Reigns..............AGAIN!

When will it stop???????
  • evil
  • Veteran
Just read on pwmania, the rumored main event for Summerslam is .............Lesnar vs. Reigns..............AGAIN!

When will it stop???????

Solution : gives KO the MiTB briefcase and have him pull a "Rollins" and cash in late in the SS main event and have KO win the title. Next night on RAW let him cut a "pipe bomb" aka a worked shoot style promo going anti McMahon similar to what Punk did but this time after the fact...turn him into anti hero/shades of gray babyface.

They won't do this, but it would actually be using him in a more meaningful manner and positioning him as a truly major player.

When will it stop???????

Had a chance to stop but then they decided it was more important bastia should win the RR
Originally posted by evil:
Solution : gives KO the MiTB briefcase and have him pull a "Rollins" and cash in late in the SS main event and have KO win the title. Next night on RAW let him cut a "pipe bomb" aka a worked shoot style promo going anti McMahon similar to what Punk did but this time after the fact...turn him into anti hero/shades of gray babyface.

They won't do this, but it would actually be using him in a more meaningful manner and positioning him as a truly major player.

I hope not. Don't give them a reason for Lesnar Reigns Round 5.

Just give Roman the win and let him flop.
  • evil
  • Veteran
I hope not. Don't give them a reason for Lesnar Reigns Round 5.

Just give Roman the win and let him flop.

If it is true that Brock's deal is up at SS then just have a pissed off Reigns completely destroy Brock in the post match which could write Lesnar's character off.
Share 49ersWebzone