Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Pretty bummed no Paige
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Put Raw on for a few minutes during a commercial break for MNF and saw Triple H is a part of team Raw? WTF happened lol

Bray "hurt" Jason Jordan so Kurt had to announce a replacement. Jordan pleaded to Kurt to keep him on the team to fight alongside his "father." Kurt couldn't say anything at all so HHH came out and announced he was the 5th member. He gave Jordan a pedigree and walked out leaving Kurt speechleess and spineless.

Sets up Jason Jordan's heel turn on Kurt.

And eventually HHH vs Angle at Mania

Originally posted by jrg:
Pretty bummed no Paige

Was probably busy banging Xavier backstage.
Well that settles the 'Neville was pissed off and left' theory:

-- According to a report at pwinsider.com, Neville could be on his on his way back to WWE later this month and possibly as early as this week.

-- Reportedly, Neville and WWE officials have had several positive discussions over the past few weeks and that those talks have gone over so well, paving the way for his return. It should be noted that WWE never actually released him from contract and that he never actually walked, instead choosing to try and work out a release so that he could make a name for himself elsewhere.

-- Finally, the rumor that Neville was upset at the prominence being given to Enzo Amore and being asked to put him over appears to be completely false as well. The two have actually become good friends off camera.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Had a hard time believing Neville would go out like that. He has been on Up Up Down Down and just seems like one of the guys.
I think Team RAW has the better team now. I say it comes down to Triple H and Angle against Cena and Orton. They'll let the vets steal the light.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Pretty bummed no Paige

Maybe she replaces Charlotte on Team SD if Charlotte wins the title. Or she could show up at SS.

Originally posted by Fincham11:
I think Team RAW has the better team now. I say it comes down to Triple H and Angle against Cena and Orton. They'll let the vets steal the light.

I think Strowman is most likely going to be eliminated after Kane gets involved.

Will Jason Jordan get involved and maybe get his daddy or Triple H eliminated ?

Will KO and Zayn look to cost SD the match ?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
The Nature Boy!!!
Originally posted by evil:
Pretty bummed no Paige

Maybe she replaces Charlotte on Team SD if Charlotte wins the title. Or she could show up at SS.

I think Strowman is most likely going to be eliminated after Kane gets involved.

All of that will happen but team raw will win.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Paige needs to team with Bray Wyatt and fix his damn character and get this dumb sister abgail thing right

Originally posted by 9er2k:
Paige needs to team with Bray Wyatt and fix his damn character and get this dumb sister abgail thing right

Agreed
Haha Usos run in and Reigns is like "no cousins"

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Originally posted by evil:
Pretty bummed no Paige

They should of had Kane come out for SD and attack Strowman then join the SD team. The Kane stuff just like a lot of other stories just need to go away.
Share 49ersWebzone